Angels Touch - Riverview, FL

Angels Touch - Riverview, FL has yet not published prices.

Care for my mom

I felt like these people were great, My Mom was placed there and she has been extremely happy with them. I couldn't ask for better care. I am eternally greatfull to them

Poor quality service

A relative was at one of their ALF's. Very unhappy, some staff rude and their overnight staff did not remain awake during the night as described. Upsetting to relative. Food was a sandwich with lunch meat,, very small amount and a sugar free drink from a mix. Included hot beverage and desert. Very clean, but residents unable to use patio area without staff present, but only 1 staff on duty.

A Tour of This Other Location

I like this facility and another location but I was disappointed with the communication. He did not follow up like he said he would and said a lot of things that did not happen from him. He could do better with his follow up.

My husband's care

My husband is doing well here at this community. The staff are very nice and caring. We like the cleanliness of the community and the out door patio area he likes. The menu is very appealing and he is please with the menu. He would like to socialize more this other residents. We would recommend this community for good care and a good value to others.