Angels Touch - Riverview, FL

Angels Touch - Riverview, FL has yet not published prices.

I felt bad for the residents

I toured this home with my mother. It was very disappointing. The residents looked like they were just existing, not living. The staff person that worked there was not friendly at all. There were wasp nests with wasps flying at the front entry. There were three residents sitting at the dining room table. I felt bad for them. They didn’t look happy, or like they were enjoying their golden years. They looked rather miserable. Sad at minimum. Two were men who were slouched in their chairs, and one woman who looked at us with hope that she might have someone to talk to or be friends with, and she even looked a little scared. I felt bad leaving her there. I will not ever put my mother in a place like that. Also, prior to touring the home, when I asked about the cost, I was told the owner said he would “take my mom for $xx” like he was doing me a favor. For as much as they were charging compared to the level of care, activities and attention they were getting, no thank you, even if you thought you were helping us out. That is more like an assisted existing facility than an assisted living facility.. :(

Care for my mom

I felt like these people were great, My Mom was placed there and she has been extremely happy with them. I couldn't ask for better care. I am eternally greatfull to them

Poor quality service

A relative was at one of their ALF's. Very unhappy, some staff rude and their overnight staff did not remain awake during the night as described. Upsetting to relative. Food was a sandwich with lunch meat,, very small amount and a sugar free drink from a mix. Included hot beverage and desert. Very clean, but residents unable to use patio area without staff present, but only 1 staff on duty.

A Tour of This Other Location

I like this facility and another location but I was disappointed with the communication. He did not follow up like he said he would and said a lot of things that did not happen from him. He could do better with his follow up.

My husband's care

My husband is doing well here at this community. The staff are very nice and caring. We like the cleanliness of the community and the out door patio area he likes. The menu is very appealing and he is please with the menu. He would like to socialize more this other residents. We would recommend this community for good care and a good value to others.