Nice Tour!!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my mother and I have no complaints of how things has went. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I liked that had a clean facility and the dinning rooms as well as other common areas where spacious for the residents. They offered me a chance to try one of there meals and too see the interaction of the residents. It was just not the right location for us in the end decision.

Excellent Care

This is a great community. They have a clearning service to clean for her room. A great menu of food and is very good. Good activities to help keep my aunt. This is a excellent community for your loved ones.

Love the Staff, love the support, love the spirit and cooperation, love the location, love the price, a little bit on the older side but everything else makes up for that. Jean is an angel to work with.

St. Pauls Senior Services

Thank you for your review, we're glad to hear you love our St. Paul's Manor!

Great Value

Everybody's very attentive. It's definitely an excellent price for the services they provide. My mom is in the independent living section. They definitely keep people involved with activities. They have bingo, cards, church groups and I think they even have a reading groups. There's a lot of thing that they can do. I think they go on trips too.

I think they give a really good service. I think they're good in the independent living part in that they are not always on top of them and telling them what to do because these people are really more able. If they want to be alone that's fine and if they want to have things to do, those are available.

St. Paul’s Manor is a premier San Diego independent living community.

Retirement living at St. Paul’s Manor can be as leisurely or active as you desire. Whether it’s getting together for a few laughs on a friend’s private balcony, attending exercise class, walking through nearby Balboa Park, or taking a trip to the store on St. Paul’s bus, our retirement community makes it easy to enjoy life at whatever pace you prefer.

Take in the fresh breeze from your studio or one-bedroom apartment while our housekeeping staff does the work to keep your home clean and beautiful. Sit down to a delicious meal with friends and our waitstaff will make sure the soup is hot and the salad bar is fresh. While you are out strolling around our quaint Banker’s Hill neighborhood, the Maintenance team will keep the grass short and the bushes manicured. None of the burdens of home-ownership are found here. Just the activities that people really enjoy. St. Paul’s Manor is an ideal retirement home and independent living community. Give us a call today to learn more about what community independent living is all about.