Sungarden Terrace - Lemon Grove, CA

MOM NEW HOME

this place is amazing, its is a home away from home, [Removed] is wonderful, with the help from the very friendly staff , my mom adjustment went very smooth. mom is safe ,this is a huge relief, mom looks forward to meal time she love it and she starting to enjoy the activities. THIS IS A WONDERFUL PLACE THANK YOU SO MUCH [Removed]

MOM NEW HOME

SUN GARDEN TERRACE IS AMAZING

Thanks to senior advisor .con thank you for help me find a place for mom, there is a lot of places out there, save a lot of leg work and help sort out what you are looking for. AGAIN THANK YOU

Entire place had a smell possibly cleaning supplies that did sit very well with my sinus.
Layout was two stories and adequate. Nice outside areas that are secure.

Nice Lady !!

The lady who gave my loved one a tour of this community was very friendly and had a lot of great information to give us during our visit. I truly have no complaints about our experience it was just not the right location in the end decision.

Outstanding care

We liked this community. We were happy with getting the information on the care that is given to the residents. The menu was appealing and the information on the activities would have been very helpful for her. This would have been a great community for here needs. We would highly suggest that families tour this community for the care and the value to be the best

This seems like an average community

This community does not have any medical personnel on staff. The staff that is there is friendly and do what they can to care for the residents. There is a secure memory care unit. The food is fair, however the food in the assisted living area is nicer. There does not seem to be a lot of activities. This community is kept clean.

Clean Facility!!

I thought this place was very clean, I was mostly impressed with how well the staff and residents maintained the building. The staff made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail and even offered us to try one of there meals. I have no complaints about there community, they just had no room at the time for him.

I didn't get a warm and fuzzy at this facility although they had multiple outside areas for residents; have assisted living and memory care section;

We finally chose this place after looking at 4. There are more people around to interact with. The staff is upbeat and friendly, and they were amenable to everything we wanted.

Positive atmosphere!

I would recommend the Sungarden Terrace because they have been taking very good care of my mother. So far, it has been an excellent experience. The food and activities are very good as well. I have not noticed anything that needs improvement yet.

Not a high priority for me. Felt more "institutional". Noticed an odd sweet smell, not what I wanted.

Great communication with staff!!

I had a great tour of this community and I love how close it is to my house. I decided to choose this facility for my father and unfortunately we are just waiting for a few outside issues to be resolved before moving him in. I do have to say the staff have done a great job at keeping in good contact with me and following up to make sure things are going okay. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone.

We love it!

I really like this community and all that it has to offer. My loved one really enjoys the activities that the community offers. The meals aren't great,but they are decent enough. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Sungarden Terrace gets my recommendation!!

This is a great community. Mom is doing well adjusting to Sungarden. They offer daily activities. The staff are excellent. We have good communication and they are attentive to her. The food is good and they keep the community well taken care of.

Help for My Mom

Tammy was exceptional, helping me place my Mom in a facility that cares, and one that can provide a complete range of services. Despite her being in memory care, she has been allowed to eat and socialized with the assisted living folks. She seems to be enjoying her stay, and looks forward to being moved into assisted living.;

New home found

We recently placed our aunt in Sungarden Terrace. It is very clean, the food is good and the caregivers are very attentive. The downside is the additional costs to dispense medications and other services, otherwise we feel we are very fortunate to have found this new home for our aunt.

outstanding!

My husbands dad was at Sungarden Terrace prior to passing away two weeks ago. While he was there they took really good care of him. They checked up on him regularly, made sure that all his needs were met and he was being cared for, etc. They were just outstanding!

Christina gave us an excellent tour but the rugs and rooms smelled like mold ... I had a small asthma reaction after visiting

Unguarded Terrace is a great facility...

Unguarded Terrace is a great facility. I was satisfied with all services and the staff. Although my loved one was in only briefly, it was a great experience.

Whole family was impressed with facil...

Whole family was impressed with facility as I was when I toured it previously.

Sungarden Terrace Retirement is a just-right sized community of amazing residents and responsive compassionate staff in Lemon Grove, CA. At only 43 residents in our private independent and assisted living studios and 22 residents in our memory care unit, we get to know each resident, their family, and their story.

Every resident has a story and we know each person as an individual. Our resident's lives continue to inspire us every day. There is a lot to learn from the generation before us and we are lucky to get to know them. Our veterans, even Pearl Harbor survivors, teach us bravery and sacrifice. Our retired teachers engage us in interesting dialogue. Our former homemakers share stories of raising families in extraordinary times.

Outings, games and entertainment planned by our creative activities department keep our residents active and social. Our long-time caregivers offer support and assistance with showering, dressing, grooming, medication management and more. Our housekeeping department keeps the community fresh and sparkling and linens replenished. Dining at Sungarden Terrace is wholesome and delicious. Food is prepared from scratch each day with alternate choices at each meal.

Schedule a lunch tour today. Come see why everyday is a reason to celebrate at Sungarden Terrace.