St. Paul’s John A. McColl Family Health Center - San Diego, CA

St. Paul’s John A. McColl Family Health Center - San Diego, CA has yet not published prices.

St. Paul’s McColl Health Center is a supportive community providing skilled San Diego nursing care and rehabilitation services with an emphasis on kindness and consideration for every Resident. Our well-trained and professional staff takes great pride in the our unmatched reputation for providing the highest quality skilled nursing care in San Diego.

In addition to providing assistance with daily living activities (dressing, bathing, grooming, etc.), physical, speech and occupational therapy are all available within the building and daily activities (exercise, live music, trivia, etc.) are planned for those who wish to participate. Residents can enjoy delicious food in the dining room, or receive meals in their room.

Skilled Nursing

My mom was originally in St. Pauls' but they asked us to move her because she kept trying to go out the front door and it opens automatically.

That was a skilled nursing facility. It was very nice. She was in the McCall center there. It was very nice but it only had a small little entry way when you came in and a dining room. the tables were pretty close together so it was hard for to get my mother in and out of there. There was nothing wrong with St. Paul's. My mom just didn't really need to be in an SNF after a while.