St Joseph Senior Living - Salt Lake City, UT

St Joseph Senior Living - Salt Lake City, UT has yet not published prices.

Mom is starting to adjust

My mom is starting to adjust to her move to St. Joseph Senior Living and the staff have been very friendly and working with her. She does enjoy going to the dining area where she visits with her friends and she likes the food. There is transportation for the residents to go to Doctor appointments, shopping, and field trips as well as activities if they want to take part. I would yes recommend this community to my family and friends.

My nice home

I am happy with this community. The staff are nice and always making sure that things are going well for me. I like that the community is always clean. They offer a good variety of meals that I enjoy. There are activites for the residents that live here. I would recommend this community to others wanting a good place to live with a good value.

It’s time for you to get the care you need, and when you’re in our hands, you can rest assured that you’re getting the best there is. We strive every day to be the skilled nursing facility of choice in our community, so we make sure that each day you spend with us is filled with the caliber of service that will make your stay comfortable, safe and therapeutic. The entire staff will know you by name, and each day when we greet you, we’ll ask you how you are, and whether there is anything we can do for you. We never forget that you’re our valued guest, and the reason we’re here! And remember, if you have a special request, please don’t hesitate to ask. That’s why we’re here – for you!