Legacy Village of Sugar House - Salt Lake City, UT

Legacy Village of Sugar House - Salt Lake City, UT has yet not published prices.

I chose Legacy: lots of light in MCare, good staff training,FLAT MONTHLY RATE, location, covered parking, able to take Mother in wheelchair to shop without getting in car.

Lisa Long

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are pleased to hear that you feel there are many benefits of having your mother live at Legacy Village of Sugar House. Again, thank you for leaving such a kind review.

Wonderful facility

The staff are very friendly and helpful. They seem to know all their residents by name. They recognized Dad and called him by name the first week he was living there. Dad had an issue with his TV and we couldn’t get there to help him but after we called Legacy they sent a maintenance person up to take care of the problem. Every time we visit the staff recognizes us and are very friendly. When we have to go out if town we feel very comfortable knowing that Dad is so well taken care of.

Dear Cindy

Thank you for your kind review and a heartfelt thank you for allowing us to care for your father. We treasure the relationships we are able to make with both our residents and their families.

Summer Crouch, Director of Marketing

The meals could be much better.

Lisa Long

Thank you for your review. We just hired a new Dining Services Director. Stop in for lunch, give us another try and let us know how we did. We think you will be as impressed as we are.

Summer Crouch, Director of Marketing

I toured this location recently. This is a beautiful property, with friendly and knowledgeable staff, in an easy walking location. They seem to have a lot of amenities and programs. I didn't eat there, but discussed the food with staff and was told most food comes from Sysco and costco with a few local vendors. I suppose that's what most places have to do, but I sure wish more places could have better quality food (although, this is restaurant grade). This property has a bit more of a business feeling than some of the others, but this does not detract from the warmth of it. Just plan for your loved one to pay for snacks and have to plan certain things more in advance than if they were in a smaller setting. I liked that the independent living and assisted living folks can interact, especially for someone who really falls in between these two categories. To me it's an ideal location, and seems to be a really nice program, but for some, it may be too urban or too large, but I'd say have a look for sure.

Beautiful facility with fantastic views, great rooms with views. Would be perfect for those who had truly lived in downtown areas of big cities with a hotel like feeling. I had no other negative feelings about staff or programs and common areas.

Perfect Fit

Our tour was over the top. We liked the set up here and dad wanted a view and he did get what he wanted. We like that they don't have to use their automobile anymore everything is in walking distance.The only thing we have a complaint about is the food here dad says it's like they take all the leftovers and put them together to make some concoction. It is spotless and clean. The staff is very helpful. They do have daily activities on the screens if they wanted to join. They raved about the Halloween party and made lots of friends. I would recommend this fantastic place.