Legacy Village of Sugar House - Salt Lake City, UT

Legacy Village of Sugar House - Salt Lake City, UT has yet not published prices.

I toured this location recently. This is a beautiful property, with friendly and knowledgeable staff, in an easy walking location. They seem to have a lot of amenities and programs. I didn't eat there, but discussed the food with staff and was told most food comes from Sysco and costco with a few local vendors. I suppose that's what most places have to do, but I sure wish more places could have better quality food (although, this is restaurant grade). This property has a bit more of a business feeling than some of the others, but this does not detract from the warmth of it. Just plan for your loved one to pay for snacks and have to plan certain things more in advance than if they were in a smaller setting. I liked that the independent living and assisted living folks can interact, especially for someone who really falls in between these two categories. To me it's an ideal location, and seems to be a really nice program, but for some, it may be too urban or too large, but I'd say have a look for sure.

Beautiful facility with fantastic views, great rooms with views. Would be perfect for those who had truly lived in downtown areas of big cities with a hotel like feeling. I had no other negative feelings about staff or programs and common areas.

Perfect Fit

Our tour was over the top. We liked the set up here and dad wanted a view and he did get what he wanted. We like that they don't have to use their automobile anymore everything is in walking distance.The only thing we have a complaint about is the food here dad says it's like they take all the leftovers and put them together to make some concoction. It is spotless and clean. The staff is very helpful. They do have daily activities on the screens if they wanted to join. They raved about the Halloween party and made lots of friends. I would recommend this fantastic place.