Solstice Senior Living at Sandy - Sandy, UT

Solstice Senior Living at Sandy - Sandy, UT has yet not published prices.

I liked his place as Southtowne Ranch two years ago and was not disappointed this time. The hostess was great, [name removed]. People were friendly and residents happy. The room sizes are larger and some uniquely different. Prices were the best with some 2 bedrooms priced the same as the newer facilitie's one bedrooms. One has to believe the new owners{as of Nov 2017} will bring about an even nicer facility as it does need upgrading. This place had he most men I had seen anywhere.

Amazing director

My father-in-law was looking for a place to live so this is one of the communities that we were able to tour. The director there was amazing. I would've preferred for him to wind up moving in but the facility is a little bit outdated. At the time of our tour, they were about to start doing a face-lift and my father-in-law did not want to live there while there was construction going on, but over all it's a nice facility.

They let me be me

I have had a good transition from moving from my house to here. I have a copy apartment which I am very comfortable in. The staff is very friendly and kind and they are not pushy about making you do things such as participating in activities and they let you come and go as you want. They do offer transportation if needed for shopping and doctor appointments which are what I need in case my family can't take me
The food is wonderful I really enjoy it.
My only complaint is when I got here there was a major pest problem and for while I felt along with other residents that they didn't care but after receiving numerous complaint they took care of the issue.

All is Well

This is a nice community,and I'am doing well with my move here. Everyone has been very welcoming, and kind/ They do a good job with the cleanliness. All is well for me at this community.

The first thing we liked was how accommodating they were

The first thing we liked was how accommodating they were, and bent over backwards to make the place very nice. The food is better than where we were before, as well as better laundry facilities, and it's very open on five acres, with beautiful green grass. The staff is very welcoming and friendly. The servers sometimes also double as housekeeping and are very accommodating. The way they serve the food was a major consideration for us to possibly not choose them. The meals are served on a very rigid schedule. They serve at a certain time, and you need to be there and it takes easily and hour, sometimes longer. It's very nicely done with good presentation. But you need to plan your day around meals. The housekeeping is okay. The transportation is more limited than in the past, as far as hours that you can have appointments, only two days a week by noon. The bus driver is great, as is all the staff, but it's difficult to schedule around them.

A Nice And Bright Community

My parents are doing well and still transitioning into community. With the help from staff, they are accommodated and getting comfortable. The staff do well and they make suitable meals. We have eaten here and think it is fine. Overall this a bright and light atmosphere.

My Mother In Law Is Having A Great Time Here

My mother in law is having a great time here at this community. They have been very good of following through with the things they promised us. I really love the staff, they are amazing. They are attentive and they really go out their way to make the residents comfortable. The community looks great. There are great activities offered. She is very pleased with the food. It has been a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend it.

a good transition

Nadene is settling in very well. The other residents are friendly. We've gone dancing two nights now to bands you brought in. The staff is great also. I'm sorry that the current managers have to leave, they are great. Hopefully, the new ones will be too.

I am Happy Here

I am doing very well at this community. They are very nice and caring. The community looks nice and very clean. The staff is very helpful and sweet. I love the meals and the activities. I am really happy here and I would recommend it.

Reasonable and very friendly.

Things are working out as well as can be expected since moving my father to South Towne Ranch. The do expect a person to be independent and I wish they would make my father participate in some more of the activities as he does need some encouragement to do so. He does particiate in the excercises they have the residents do. The staff is very friendly and there's a caregiver who checks on him regularly. I looked around at our options and found this community to be the most reasonable.

Things are going great

Things are going great at South Towne Ranch. My Mom is adjusting pretty well there. So far, I don't have any complaints about the staff or the facility. She is doing pretty good so far and seems to like it there.

very pleased with the facility

Overall we are very pleased with the facility. We have my mom there.

I hope I can live there

The menu is varied and they do an extremely good job with the food. There are placenta of activities. If I had to go somewhere, I hope I can go here!

mom is doing well

My mother is living at South Towne Ranch and is doing very well there. Any time my mother does not show up for meals, they are very good about checking on her. And overall they do a great job of keeping tabs on her and making sure she is well cared for.

Everyone already knows my Dad by Name!

My dad has been there for 2 months and everyone already knows him by name! I went to go visit him the other day and he didn't go to lunch. Everyone asked if he was okay. It's nice to know someone is looking out for him. He is very happy there. Hes also enjoys the food there. This a 4 Star Community that is very clean and friendly. I would rate the care services 4 stars and everything else I would rate 5.

Mom is in heaven here!

My Mother couldn't be happier! She says living here at South Towne Ranch in Sandy keeps her going strong at 89 1/2 years old! She utilizes the physical Therapist on site to help. Home Health is here also to assist in her bathing & medications. This place is better for her than living with me in my home. She is totally satisfied here, she says it's a blessing for me to have found this place for her! Her one bedroom apartment is plenty room enough for her & most of her belongings. She has all she wants or needs here! The food is absolutely wonderful! It's nice to have someone else cook 3 full meals everyday!

good experience

I do think they should clear the snow off the sidewalks which they don't do.

Otherwise they do everything mostly pretty well. It is a very clean nice facility with very friendly helpful staff. It has been a good experience and I would recommend South Towne Ranch.

Very welcoming and friendly...

Very welcoming and friendly staff. Just didn't fit the level of care needed for our family member.

It’s a really great place.

It’s a really great place. We like it very much. Most of the staff is quick to respond to resident’s needs.. The activities offered are inviting and varied. It is also a very clean community. I’d rate some of the staff higher than others.

I was grateful to find South Towne Ra...

I was grateful to find South Towne Ranch for my sister in law. She is now moved in and it's such a nice place I wouldn't mind moving there myself when the time comes. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a place for their mom or anyone else.

Toured STR as well - good t...

Toured STR as well - good tour. I liked the size of the apartments and the fact most were away from the street noise. Kitchenette is only a sink/refrigerator - no cooking facilities in apt. Dining was more restricted - both hours and menu variety.

Busy Street

They were very nice. The only reason I was reluctant to have my mother live in that one was because of the street. It's a real busy street so she couldn't walk around outside. She could walk around the grounds. The community was very nice and I was very impressed with it as a whole but the busy street still made me nervous.

Kitchen area in apartments....

Kitchen area in apartments. Access to laundry facilities.

Seemed too 'stuffy' for mom...

Seemed too 'stuffy' for mom. The people were nice, just the dining area was all we saw and it seemed too much for her. She would feel out of place for sure.

Really good location; nice common are...

Really good location; nice common area facilities, but really small apartments with no stoves or laundry.

We have toured and are happy with thi...

We have toured and are happy with this community. Nice facility and grounds. Built on 2 floors and has a few elevators. Meals are regimented. Didn't see all amenities.

Have visited twice. Parents liked sta...

Have visited twice. Parents liked staff and well-lit rooms.

This is my choice for Dad to move in ...

This is my choice for Dad to move in to. There is ample parking, It's off the busy road so you don't have road noise. The grounds are attractive and there is room to watch ducks and the stream and nice landscaping. the dining area is large and invites social interaction and plenty of room for wheel chairs and walkers. The halls are lined with beautiful paintings and plants and numerous sitting areas all over the place. A pool table area and puzzle area and chapel. A large library that invites you to sit and relax. The staff were very friendly and attentive and all the residents seemed to love them all.

Solstice Senior Living provides a fulfilling, independent lifestyle in a welcoming environment.

Built atop a beautifully landscaped property in Sandy, a quiet suburb of Salt Lake City, Solstice Senior Living at Sandy is surrounded by rugged, beautiful mountains. You’ll love the convenience of being minutes from excellent medical care, great shopping and all the culture and entertainment of a big city.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places
Solstice Senior Living offers our residents a one-of-a-kind travel program that invites you to stay up to seven nights per visit at most of our more than 300 independent living communities across the United States and Canada, where you’ll enjoy a comfortable guest room, all your meals, shuttle service, and participation in all programs and activities, at no additional expense.

Built with your comfort and safety in mind
Our easy-to-maneuver floor plans are ideal for seniors and all apartments have emergency pull cords. Our 24/7 dedicated live-in managers provide an additional level of comfort. We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Solstice Senior Living does not provide any health care services. Residents are welcome to use outside home health care options that may enable them to continue enjoying life at our community.