Silvercrest Senior Community - Taylorsville, UT

Independent Living

For apartment living this is wonderful. It's in a 55 year old retirement community and it's wonderful. You can do what ever you want when you want. I cook and clean my apartment myself. The interior of the units are netural so you can decorate as much as you want or as little as you want. There is good parking . There are all the amenties that you would want in apartment living.

Silvercrest Senior Community gets my recommendation!

The amenities that are included in the rent were one of the main things we liked about this community. The amenities include things like Direct Television and internet. The staff are helpful and the building is well maintained. They offer a lot of social interaction.

Everything is going just fine here. So far, I do not have any complaints with the way everything has been handled.

We really liked this place, although my mom was really hoping for a place with a garage and only a few places have garages. We still may end up choosing this place, very friendly, very updated.

A Welcoming Place

Everyone, from the office staff to the maintenance staff to the residents, is helpful, friendly, and seem to truly care about the complex and those who live here. From moving day (2 months ago) til today, I meet someone new who is friendly and offers their name, asks about how long I've been a resident, and wishes me well. They share how long they've lived here as well as where they live. They introduce me to their pets, and make me feel welcome without being intrusive.
The office staff have been very helpful, providing move-in tips and even had dolleys and carts available for my use. They gave a follow-up call to ensure all was well with my move and my new home. I'm very happy with Silver Crest!

They are very good.

They are very good. Our only issue is a parking issue, and hopefully that can be resolved soon. Other than that we haven't had any problems. They are very friendly and they are accommodating. It's kept clean, we don't have any concerns.