Chateau Brickyard - Salt Lake City, UT

This center was pretty new and updated. All the staff and the residents were saw seems happy. We were impressed with Thenewness of it,but it seemed too big. I think my father would do better in a smaller facility.

Mom is having a great time!!

My mother has settled in great and she is having a wonderful time. She is happy and she loved the food, activities, and her apartment. She is very involved in everything that goes on and she loves it. This community offers all of the great amenities without the high prices.

Robbed

This place deserves less than a zero. [Removed]. Don't walk, run!

Love Chateau Brickyard

My Family and my mom Love Chateau Brickyard. My mom has been living there for several months. Everyone is so friendly . The staff is very friendly and helpful. My mom gets her 3 meals a day and if she doesn't feel like going to the dining room she can have the food delivered to her door. There are plenty actives to do daily and some days they even have field trips. I would highly recommended Chateau Brickyard

A Handy place

A Nice, handy place to live. The building is close to all the stores I enjoy going to. I the like the people that live and work here. They are nice.

Happy Life at Chateau Brickyard

- I have lived at Chateau Brickyard for three years now and I love my apartment! I have become very close with some of the staff and consider them my family. My favorite here is Sassy (Trisha's Puppy)

I have lived here for Seven Years!

From [Removed]:
I have lived at Chateau Brickyard for seven years. I love the people and my apartment. I've made good friends with a lot of the residents. I am our Birthday announcer and make that everyone is celebrated!
Make sure you stop by and have a dance with Santa this Christmas season!

Excited to move in!

I was so excited to move in. I like the apartments and the people are friendly. I enjoy the activities they offer like exercising and bingo. I also enjoy the entertainment that coms in. I enjoy that if you need someone to talk to, there are always people there to help.

Blue Harbor Sales Team

Dear Irma, Thank you so much for your review. It is so great to hear how our staff was able to make a difference. We feel that our team is our most valuable asset at Chateau Brickyard Senior Living and it is truly rewarding to hear how we have been able to make a difference in other people's lives. Thanks again for your wonderful review. Sincerely, Team Chateau Brickyard Senior Living.

Come to Chateau Brickyard and make your life Better than the Better and it the BEST!

I have lived at Chateau Brickyard for One year now and with in that year I have grown and have achieved a lot. I've made plenty of friends here and I feel like I am part of something.
I don't sit around and feel sorry for myself anymore because there is so much to do here, games, Happy Hour, activities & handsome men to admire. There is no time to sit around and grow old! Since I have been here I embrace each day and live it to the fullest.
I call myself "Big Momma" and the reason for that is they say the bigger the better but I'm better than the better, I am the BEST and Chateau Brickyard can make you feel the same !

Great place

My mother in laws friend referred us hear and we toured the facility a little while back. We had a great experience. Wonderful staff members and very efficient. We took a special interest in their dining area because the food look and tasted great. They had such friendly staff as well.

Visitor

Chateau Brickyard its a very nice place to live in! A friend of mine lives there an every time I go visit her the staff team is very cheerful and there's always something going on for residents!
My friend loves it and she's been living there for a few years now.
If I was to find a place for my parents when its the time this is the place to go!

A very regretful decision!

If I could choose NO stars out of five I would.
Unfortunately she was in too poor of health and we could not afford to move her away from here, otherwise we would have gladly done so. I deeply shame myself for agreeing for my mother to survive here the last 18 months of her life; now she is no longer with us. I will have to live with my poor decision. I'm deeply sorry as I only wanted her to have a better quality of life and have some contentment, feel welcomed, and cared for.
We were hoodwinked into thinking this would be a great place for my mother to enjoy her remaining years. Chateau Brickyard representatives came across as very caring and nurturing and were proactive on checking up on her before her moving in, but after she moved in and they were getting their money, all of this stopped abruptly. I can't speak for the other tenants here, although there is a fair amount of concerns that have been expressed by many of them for many of the same issues mentioned above, but I can tell you without hesitation and my families heartfelt truth:
Please choose very wisely before even considering to send your loved ones here; chances are, it may be a very regretful decision for your family if you do!
By the way, after her passing, there were absolutely NO condolences or sympathy, verbal or otherwise expressed to our family whatsoever. The only thing they did was complain to my younger brother regarding the negative review I posted! This goes to show and prove to you that all they ever truly cared about was profits.

Great staff, great food and fun activity's. Great place for everybody!

Blue Harbor Sales Team

Dear CJ, Thank you so much for your review. It is so great to hear how our staff was able to make a difference. We feel that our team is our most valuable asset at Chateau Brickyard Senior Living and it is truly rewarding to hear how we have been able to make a difference in other people's lives. Thanks again for your wonderful review. Sincerely, Team Chateau Brickyard Senior Living.

Amazing place to Live

I love everything about this facility. I have lived here for more than 13 years. I love the food, the activities and the staff. My apartment is very nice and cozy. I like everything and love being solo in my apartment.

Chateau brickyard is truely appreciated

I think the community is amazing. We have lots of fun. I love the activities we have, that i can contribute to the community and cleanliness of the facility. I love that there are trees on each level of the facility and its a happy place to live. My aparment is amazing and feels like home. I enjoy the view i have through the Windows. I am grateful that they have classes here such as the bible study and that the LDS comes here. I enjoy the piano in the lobby. I appreciate that the staff let me go and play the piano. I love how the staff are always available and how quickly they come and fix problems. I truely appreciate this place. I love all the staff. They are friendly.

[Removed]

Blue Harbor Sales Team

Dear Sally, It's so wonderful to see you had such a positive experience with us! We do our very best to provide top-notch service, so it's great to see we're living up to this goal. Sincerely, Team Chateau Brickyard Senior Living.

I have lived here for two years now and consider all of the staff my family. Brittany goes above and beyond to make sure that I am happy and well taken care of.
[Removed] picked out my apartment and I love it , the view is amazing
Thank you Chateau Brickyard.

Hope Hope

Homer, thank you for your review! We are so happy to have you as a resident at Chateau Brickyard and please know that we also consider you as our family!

Shes in love

My moms friend loves the community at Chateau Brickyard. She enjoys the activities and the people in the community. The staff are friendly and welcoming every day.

Hope Hope

Thank you for your kind words. please, make sure the next time you are visiting your friend you stop by the front desk and introduce yourself, we would love to meet you!

Amazing place to live for my mother

Amazing

Blue Harbor Sales Team

Dear Martha, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback for our team! We are so happy that you had such a great experience with Chateau Brickyard Senior Living! We strongly believe that the power of caring and thoughtfulness is what helps make Chateau Brickyard Senior Living special for so many people. Thank you again for sharing your experience and for the opportunity to provide excellent service in the future! Sincerely, Team Chateau Brickyard Senior Living.

Review of Chateau Brickyard - Salt lake City, UT

Very friendly welcome and residents rooms with beautiful views. Activities for all levels.

Review of Chateau Brickyard - Salt lake City, UT

So far this is the friendliness group of people. I have ever met in this kind of community. I really like how helpful the staff is in answering your questions. Jordan is a wiz at hanging pictures & anything else you need done. This is a beautiful place to retire in & I love my little apartment. I feel like its home already.

A Pleasant Experience

Everything is going very well for my father. They are caring for him very well. The community is very well kept, everything is very clean and neat. There are nice activities and wonderful meals. They are treating him very well. He has met some new people. It has been a pleasant experience.

Great to work with

Brittany and Trisha have been great to work with and are very accommodating. They are very attentive to any needs that arise.

Great Area

Overall the community is great. It is located in a nice area. I am comfortable with allowing my mother to roam because I know there is always someone close by to keep an eye on her. The staff is really nice. There are lots of activities for my mother to enjoy. She loved them. The common area carpet may need a little attention but there is brand new carpet in my mother's room which is really nice. The food is just OK. I wish they had softer food items for some of the residents to choose from.

Review of Chateau Brickyard - Salt Lake City, Ut

I truly am grateful to live at the Chateau Brickyard. My daughter looked at Every Similar Type Location In The Area and selected the Chateau - not because of money (although I Could Not pay any more) but because it is truly a wonderful place to be.

Very Accommodating Staff

The staff at this community has been very accommodating to my mother and our family. This is a really nice community and everything is working out well. She is still adjusting to the community and the staff has been trying to help her with that. There is many activities through out the week for the residents. I tired the food on tour and the meals are great. I would recommend this community. I would just say to be prepared for the process.

Review of Chateau Brickyard - Salt Lake City, UT

This is an amazing community. The rooms are lovely and they really seem to know and care about their residents. Trisha is such a sweetheart and bent over backwards to help us get my father-in-law into an apartment. I am so excited to see how he does - and he can hardly wait to get here!

Review of Chateau Brickyard in Salt Lake City, UT

Chateau Brickyard is a great community with a warm atmosphere, fun activities, and great staff. My great Aunt lives here. They made her feel right at home and she loves it here!

Review of Chateau Brickyard in Salt Lake City, UT

Lunch and cards with a friend today. Everything was just lovely. Food was very good and everyone extremely nice.

Review of Chateau Brickyard in Salt Lake City, UT

Service and staff were terrific. Friendly place, food delicious, enjoyed the time I spent here.

Review of Chateau Brickyard in Salt Lake City, UT

I really enjoyed my time here for lunch and friends. Everyone here is so polite and caring. We were served lunch and it was great food and service. The staff here seem so nice and caring and fun every time I have been here.

Review of Chateau Brickyard in Salt Lake City, UT

I visit here once a month to play cards. The food and hospitality are very good. The people that live here seem to be friendly with each other and happy. The facilities are simple (not fancy) but the atmosphere is very good.

Review of Chateau Brickyard in Salt Lake City, UT

I am at Chateau once a month for lunch and play cards with group. I have also attended several of their special activities. Everyone is very friendly. I'm very impressed with Chateau.

Review of Chateau Brickyard in Salt Lake City, UT

I visit this establishment once a month and I am very impressed with the cleanliness and the friendliness. All of the residents here seem to enjoy each other and there is a happy feeling. As far as the food, I think the chef is very good. If or when the time comes that I may need this kind of service I would look into this place.

This is a very nice place. Everyone is so friendly and treat us really well. This is our second time here, and both times have been great. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone I know that needs a place like this.

Review of Chateau Brickyard in Salt Lake City, UT

I really look forward to coming here. The food is good, the surroundings are great, and the service is so nice.

Chateau

When I walked into the facility, I noticed how clean and welcoming it was. All the staff was very friendly and knowledgable. The residents there all seem to get along like family and overall it was a great experience!!

Very Happy Resident

I am a current resident and am pleased to have the opportunity to share my feelings and experience with Chateau Brickyard. Not only am I extremely satisfied with the care and service provided for me, I would highly recommend this community for anyone seeking Independent Living

Great experience

The staff here is great. They are warm, welcoming and caring and make us feel right at home. It is always clean and fresh smelling. The atmosphere is comfortable and cheery. We have had a great experience here.

Chateau Brickyard

I loved walking into Chateau because it was very welcoming and warm. All of the staff was extremely friendly and helpful and they all went out of their way to make sure I felt at home. It is a very clean and organized community and I had a very positive experience.

Residents and Family FIRST

Residents and Family ALWAYS come first here at Chateau Brickyard!

Friendly Staff

All of the staff members at the Chateau Brickyard were just very friendly to all of the residents staying there and they handled my loved one very well. I think that it is a top - rated facility and I am happy with it.

Family First

What an amazing experience for my Mother and even our family
The staff goes above and beyond to make sure the residents are safe and happy!

Family

My sister has lived at Chateau Brickyard for two years and has been very happy. The staff is wonderful and we consider each of them as family.

slow on any maintenance and repairs

Chateau Brickyard has been very slow on any maintenance and repairs that we have needed. My sister-in-law needed the balcony repaired, because it had rotted and it's been two years and still hasn't been fixed. There have also been issues with them providing meals for diabetics or lactose intolerant residents. Stephanie and anyone in the office were always helpful.

Amazing

I have lived here for four years now and it just keeps getting better. The staff are kind and caring and the food is amazing

I love it here!

Staff bends over backwards and always helpful

5+! My step mother was recommended here and it was immediately available this place is great and they welcomed us in right away. The staffing bend over backwards to make her feel welcomed when we got there the manager immediately addressed us by name, very informative. The lunch people were willing to bring her meals up to her when she could not do it which we thought was wonderful.

The perfect place for our mother.

My siblings and I moved our mother into the Chateau a little over a year ago. She has a good size one bedroom with plenty of room for her. They provide housekeeping service and three meals in the dining room. She can cook a light meal in her apartment if she wants to, perfect for her breakfast since she's not an early riser. The staff are warm and very in tune to the residents personalities and individual needs. There's always a hug when a resident needs one! The activities offered are perfect - bingo, darts, Wii bowling, craft classes, and outings away from the Chateau. My siblings and I are very pleased with the Chateau and our mother is very happy living there. We know she's safe and secure in a very nice community of people.

Darling Apartment

I have lived here for a little over one year and have never been so happy. I have a darling one bedroom apartment with a patio that goes out to a pretty court yard!
I love the activities and the staff are all so nice to me and my friends

Why didn't I move sooner?

My Great Aunt lives here and I have never seen her so happy. She has new friends and even has a boyfriend!
I have eaten here and the food is outstanding, the party's are so much fun , the staff all enjoy their jobs and are so kind to the residents

Family, Trust, Happiness.

My brother has lived here for about 2 years now. He absolutely enjoys living at Chateau Brickyard. The staff is outstanding! There's always something to do. He stays active with their exercise classes. The food is good! The people are great. I couldn't be more happier with everything. He loves it there and has helped him get back to his happy self. I would recommend this place to anyone. It's the only place I trust. It's just a great huge family.

Phenominal Place

Chateau Brickyard has been the best thing for my mom. She truly is thriving there socially and I have seen a huge improvement in her health as well because of this. she is eating meals out in the community which she had previously not done while she was at her home in South Ogden. There is such a great positive energy there and Trisha was so warm and compassionate towards our whole family not only in the beginning but still even today a year later. long term relationships have been formed for my mom and our family.

Phenominal Place

cleaning restrictions

There are a lot of cleaning restrictions at Chateau Brickyard. You have to be sure all of your belongings are put away for them to clean thoroughly. I am uncomfortable with cleaning staff being in my room while I am gone. The staff really cares about the residents here. My biggest concern is the food. It is awful.

My Grandma has lived here for a little over a year and from the beginning the staff and the residents have been wonderful to my Grandma. They treat her like family and go out of there way to do whatever they can for her. She is not an incredibly social person, the staff recognizes this and go up and visit her and make her feel important! I am so glad that she moved to The Chateau Brickyard and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Wonderful, Except For Hospice

My father lived there and the staff was very friendly, they definitely provided assistance beyond what would have been expected in independent living. In that regard it was wonderful, the difficulty we had was with the hospice people. We had to contract them to get hospice care and the people we contracted were atrocious. They were horrible.

I would definitely recommend this place.

They are very friendly and good to work with. I would definitely recommend the LaChateau at Brickyard Place. This is a really nice place. It's very clean. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The staff has been accommodating. The value is excellent. The care services and activities are excellent as well. Overall, I am very pleased with LaChateau. It has been an excellent experience. I would highly recommend.

Very friendly and helpful

I like the size of the facility. It's not too large. You get to know the residents and staff easily. The administration is very friendly and helpful. The location is convenient. It is close to local hospitals. The is one of the main reasons why we chose this facility. We have had only very minor issues. Overall, we had a positive experience at the LaChateau at Brickyard Place. It is a nice community.

She is just very happy there.

She is just very happy there. This place was more economical and met our needs better than anyplace else that we saw. They take trips to do things. They have free laundry facilities, with free detergent even. The food is okay most of the time, I think they use some canned vegetables, instead of fresh or frozen. I would like to see more fresh fruits and vegetables. They have a choice of different options if you don't like what they are having, which is nice. They do have set meal times. They had a more mobile clientele than some of the places we saw. There is a more even ratio of men to women.

Best room. Best people. Bes...

Best room. Best people. Best building. Not close enough. I still think this is the best fit for her.

Liked the rooms. Says she c...

Liked the rooms. Says she cant afford it. Need to see about the veterans survivor benefit.

Listening. Serving. Caring.

These things matter to you, and to us.

At Chateau Brickyard you'll discover a beautiful community with breathtaking mountain views and a dedicated, compassionate staff who are committed to meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations.
Quality independent living in a great location.
Views of the Wasatch and Oquarh mountain ranges.
Variety of apartment home styles.
Activity programs that offer experiences and opportunities to nourish the mind, body and spirit.