St. Francis Country House - Darby, PA has yet not published prices.

I'm thrilled to be here! I'm happy my sister found this place. The staff couldn't be any nicer.

Amitay Stern

Thank you for you kind review! At St. Francis Center, providing our residents with care in a warm and loving environment is our #1 priority! We will be sure to share your kind words with our dedicated staff!

The rehab department get the job done.

Amitay Stern

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are so glad that you had such a wonderful experience with us! Our dedicated team strives to provide each of our residents with top notch care, in a warm atmosphere. We will be sure to share your wonderful words with our staff!

Since the nursing home has been sold the care of residents is poor, the conditions are dirty. My grandmother was [Removed]!!!! I will be reporting them!!!!

Amitay Stern

We are sorry that you had a negative experience. The care of our residents is our #1 priority. We would truly appreciate if you can please reach out to us at [removed] so that we can discuss your comments and ways that we can further improve the services we provide.

Bad

I would not put my dog in there , the weekend shift is awful ,bed alarms going off and no one attends to the patients I saw it first hand and the staff has no manners at all I am going to report them took my family member out immediately would not recommend ! They had my father in a messy pull up for hours and something happened to him there he was scared to death to be there I'm not don yet I will be calling admin ASAP

No Problems

St. Francis was OK with my mother. No problems with them. They seemed to be fine as far as the rehab went and getting her back on her feet.