AristaCare at Cherry Hill - Cherry Hill, NJ

Cherry Hill Rehab & Nursing is a 120 bed luxury nursing facility offering spacious newly renovated semi-private rooms. All of our sub acute rooms come with huge 32 inch T.V.'s and brand new furniture. Refrigerators and wi-fi are included. Long term Our top of the line therapy department and super caring Nursing staff are extremely attentive to all our residents' needs.

A place for your loved one

I live in Arista Care of Cherry Hill. I really like it and love my aids and nurses. We have a great activity department where we go and do things. We have parties and entertainment. We have very nice rooms with tvs and phones. I have been in other facilities and this is the best one l have been in. I am 61 years young and l have made the choice that they am going to stay here the rest of my lifetime. If you are looking for a place for a loved one choose Aristacare of Cherry Hill you will be happy you did.

Great place. Fun

This place is wonderful. I love the activity staff. They always have fun stuff for the patients & went out of their way to make sure mom was getting out of her room (she can be shy). Our whole family was invited to bingo by a very nice young blonde girl, Sharon or Sarah maybe? It was a lot of fun. My mom had a wonderful time. Her nurses were wonderful. My only complaint would be a few of the aides weren't the warmest, but the majority of them were great.

Would recommend to anyone, especially with dementia

Great place. Fun

Would recommend to anyone, especially with dementia

We weren't sure what to expect coming in as things happened so fast and didn't have time to plan. In retrospect we are thrilled to have come to AristaCare. The care was excellent and the staff were helpful and friendly.

Excellent Rehabilitation Facility.

The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, efficient and helpful. The Physical and Occupational therapy is exceptional. They are very caring , cautious and push the patients to do their very best. I was pleasantly surprised with this facility and everyone connected to it, from housekeeping to administration. For proper rehabilitation, this is your place!

THIS PLACE OUT RANKS HELL!!!!!!

I was a recent patient in the rehab section. Things went well for a week until several complications in my condition developed. I was in severe pain for two episodes over four weeks. The pain was particularly severe during the night and sleeping was brief. Nobody gave a [removed] other than to give a pain killer every eight hours. I am sure there are plenty of notations in the nursing journals to support this as I was continually requesting pain killers. The pain resolution was left to the therapy department, who finally effected a reduction but not a resolution of the problems. Finally they sent me for an outside medical consult. Instead of trying to resolve the diagnosed problem they discharged me because the insurance was running out. This was a different problem than my original condition that was the caused by their gross negligence. I found out that the insurance could be extended because this was a new condition. They put me thru a living hell needlessly and I am on my own to seek a resolution of the problem. I guess It was a case of "PROFIT TRUMPS CARE". I highly recommend you look elsewhere for better care - these [removed] only care about the "dollar" and not your welfare. I will be considering legal action in the next few weeks!
I should say the lower echelon staff were excellent. The therapy department made a valiant effort to help me.(NOTE: therapy dept was a contracted group and not part of Aristacare)

Ben Kurland

At AristaCare at Cherry Hill we strive to make sure everyone is happy. Regarding this specific patient while its probably best not to get into specific details please rest assured that we went to great lengths to accommodate every need. Unfortunately, there are times when no matter how hard a company tries to help it still would not matter. We will continue to provide the best possible care with our amazing team.

-Administration

THIS PLACE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!

From the moment my grandmother was transferred to this place, all hell broke lose. Being an RN myself, I'm well aware of what proper care should look like. From the uncleanliness of staff that includes CNAS, LPNs to the lack of basic nursing care knowledge. My grandmother has a history of heart failure, asthma, chronic kidney disease, type 2 diabetes and the list goes on. No one bothered to look at her chart to see that she is on a RENAL diet. They brought her ham w/ mac and cheese! The LPNs didn't know how to set up her breathing treatment not to mention the filthy condition the nebulizer was in! Call bells not being answered for 20 mins while someone could be dead on the floor at that point! Hands not being washed upon entering and exiting rooms...And this place was approved by HORIZON insurance. DISGRACEFUL!

We moved in Mom. This was a very easy...

We moved in Mom. This was a very easy and professional move. Mom is very comfortable and the care is outstanding

I toured this site. I did like it a ...

I toured this site. I did like it a lot. We are applying for Medicaid for my sister (for which she may or may not qualify), but we still want to visit other places.

He's here now. I like this place a lo...

He's here now. I like this place a lot. Great staff.