The Staff Does Try

Overall, I feel that the care my loved one receives at Sophia's is good. [Removed] is wonderful, and the care there is really very good. My loved one is always showered and groomed, his laundry is done, and they feed him well. However, there are some things I feel people should know about the community. Many of the staff members don't speak English very well, and that language barrier often causes miscommunication and directions to not be followed through. I feel this is the most important thing, but there are other small issues such as some of my loved ones items going missing, and some aggression from other residents that goes unaddressed by staff. Overall, the people here are really very good, and they certainly do try. However, I see my loved one's condition getting worse, and I'm not positive I could recommend this community to others.

This has been a good move for my mom

My mom has done well here and they have been great in addressing her needs. The staff are attentive and make sure I am kept informed. I feel very comfortable with my mom being here and I know that she is well-taken care of.

TLC

I happy with the care that my family is getting here. The staff are very nice and caring to her needs. The food here is good and I enjoyed the meal that I had with her. They do offer her to participate in activities. I would recommend the care and the value of this beautiful community to other families for a loved one