The Bristal at Holtsville - Holtsville, NY

Mom's new home

My mom is very happy and has made many new friends at the Bristal at Holtsville NY

Beautiful building and good services. Units expensive for location. Directly on Long Island Expressway and backing up onto parking lot - completely depressing. Not a tree in sight. Fine if person never leaves the building. Feels institutional and is sited in a sea of asphalt.

ellen antonucci

For over 15 years, The Bristal has remained particularly selective about where we develop and open our communities. First and foremost, we look for areas that are conveniently located. Having a location on the Long Island Expressway allows visitors and residents easy access to our community in their travels both Eastbound and Westbound on Long Island.

Our communities are, of course, backed by spacious parking areas. It is our goal for residents and their friends and families to be able to travel to and from The Bristal with ease – which includes close and convenient parking.

We pride ourselves on developing extraordinary assisted living communities that have no rival, delivering exceptionally skilled senior care within a beautiful and loving environment. We encourage you to come back for another visit to experience our exquisitely designed and manicured grounds featuring a beautiful outdoor patio, a putting green and heated swimming pool. Our high standards can be readily seen in our spacious and comfortable apartments, in our amenity-rich interiors, in our country club style resort living, complete with salon, theater, fitness center and more. We also provide fun excursions for our residents, to shop, see shows, visit restaurants and more with motor coach transportation.

It all comes together to create a senior care experience like no other. We invite you to visit The Bristal at Holtsville to take it all in for yourself.

[name removed], I spoke to [name removed] from the bristol. She sent one of nurse to evaluate my cousins. Due to her health issues the bristol cannot accomidate her needs. [name removed]

Excellent, caring place!

I cannot say enough about The Bristal from the friendly and caring staff to the food, cleanliness, activities and overall care. My father was extremely resistant when he entered The Bristal in August, 2017 even though he and we, as his family, knew that he needed the support. With days, he was open to staying and now loves it. We owe a lot of this to the staff who made him feel important, welcome and supported. The activities are varied and include frequent outings to local stores and entertainment. They even have monthly live entertainment at the Bristal. The quality and variety of the food is superior. There is nothing I would change about the environment. As his family, we always know that he is well cared for and most importantly, he is safe and happy.

ellen antonucci

Thank you so much for taking the time to post! We are so happy to hear that your father is enjoying himself and that you and your family feel confident in your choice.

Nice floor plans clean, seems organized, appears to have adequate staff, enhanced license

Not For us

I was looking for a one bedroom for my wife. I saw the assisted living area and it looked very nice and vibrant. After seeing other communities we felt this was not the right fit.

Beautiful Place!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my mother since she has made the move into this community. The staff are very helpful and I could not ask for a better group to care for her in my opinion. She has had no problems with the tasty meals and really has been engaging in a lot of the activities they have throughout the day. I have noticed she seems a lot more focused and alert since she made the move and overall I am very pleased.

Friendly Staff!!

The property was very clean when I had taken my tour and everything was well presented by the staff member that showed us around the facility. She made sure to take her time with us and answer any questions we had for them with patience. The floor plan was open and was easy for the residents to navigate through which I was impressed with.

Where Mom Is

we picked this community because it was newer and closer to me. I am so happy for my mom. The staff are doing fabulous with what they do for her. She has gained 4 pounds already. She is doing something all the time and just fine being here.

Lovely Community

This a lovely community, and I'am satisfied with my aunts move to this community. They are taking good care of her, and her needs. She is still adjusting to the routine around the community, but they have a good staff. They are treating her well. The community looks beautiful. This community has a good reputation around town, and I would recommend it.

We love it!

This place is like walking into a five star hotel. It is a new community and it is beautiful. Mom is doing really well here and the people are great with her. Mom sometimes likes the food and sometimes does not, but when we ate there it was good. The dining room environment is very pleasant. We also like the location of the community.

A Great Place for Mom and Dad!!!!

This was a gorgeous community and the staff was cheerful and made my family feel welcomed from entry to exit. If you are looking for a warm atmosphere that will make you and your loved ones feel at home, The Bristal of Holtsville is the place to be. I plan on moving mom there within the next few weeks and we are very excited!!!

Everyone is always pleasant and polite, greeting you with smiles at the door from start to finish. There is always someone there to answer even the simplest of questions, never making you feel rushed. I highly recommend this location and look forward to watching it's success!

Overall My Tour Went Well

This is a nice community, and my tour went well. From what I saw everything looked clean and well maintained. The staff was friendly and kind. There rates were a bit expensive for our budget. It was a good experience, and my tour was pretty decent.