Medford Multicare Center for Living - Medford, NY

Medford Multicare Center for Living - Medford, NY has yet not published prices.

Advocate for the Elderly

Understaffed. Poor Plumbing. Poor Management

Bad report mustcread and get back to me

This place is the worst trust me they have no idea how to take care of handicap people ,they lie all day long to people and there family, been having trouble since day one nobody wants to wipe me it seems like everytime I ask I gotta wait for assistance as they take a break in the bathroom, nurse suck big time ,the aides suck as well but there a few that are good most of the aide don't wanna work and the nurse think they are the greatest but most of them don't know shit they give meds and walk away ,the good one hang out this place is terrible trust me they are going down please reach out to me I am in [removed] bed b thanks [name removed]

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Edward for your review. Here at Medford we do our best to make sure every one of our residents gets the best possible care. We feel terrible it that you feel this way and we want to change that. Due to HIPAA we cannot disclose any personal information online, please reach out to us personally so we can improve your experience with us.

Amazing Care and Phenominal Employees

I was a bit hesitant and apprehensive in the beginning because of the situation that had occurred years ago. But I took a chance and decided to get my Rehab at Medford. TO my surprise, this facility was exceptional! The nursing staff were pleasant and receptive to my needs. The Rehab staff were phenomenal and so motivating. The food was good like any other place that you would go to, but the service and communication was amazing! They discharged me in 12 days after my surgery and I feel brand new! My suggestion is to really go for a tour and meet with the team to really see the new and improved system they have going on there! I definitely recommend Medford!
[name removed]

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Susan for your review and recommendation. We are so happy to have helped you during this challenging time and we really appreciate you believing in us. Thank you for choosing Medford.

Horrible

A terrible place for me to spend my end days, unresponsive to call lights..up to 30 minute wait time. Most aides do not listen to my request, simple ones. The attitude of any business comes from the top and patient care and comfort and quality of life are NOT the priority. They do not even supply wipes or drys for cleaning oneself. This is a warehouse for the elderly and disabled. There should be 6 aides on the floor, usually 4 but there have been as little as 3 & 2. Maybe the aides would be better if they too were treated better. The food is terrible, even the twice a week shower is terrible... the hot water is lukewarm...probably temperature turned down to save money! There are some kind and caring aides and I always hope that they are here. Of course, for liability reasons, this is only my dying in hell opinion!!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are constantly trying to improve to accommodate every one of our residents here at Medford. Due to HIPAA we cannot disclose any personal information online. Please speak to us personally so me can improve your experience with us.

WORSE SERVICE. THIS PLACE SHOULD NOT EXIST

POOR POOR SERVICE. THIS PLACE SHOULD NOT EXIST. THEY ARE NOT ALERT AND DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING WITH THE PATIENTS. GOOD THING I WENT TO VISIT MY FATHER ON THE DAY HE WAS SHORT OF BREATH OF COURSE MEDFORD MULTI CARE DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT IT BUT WHEN I TOLD THEM THEY WOUND UP RUSHING HIM TO THE HOSPITAL. THIS PLACE HAS THE WORSE SERVICE UNSANITARY ALWAYS SMELLS LIKE SHIT AND SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS. IT WAS SO GREAT THIS PLACE WHEN THE PREVIOUS OWNER WAS HERE

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Joseph for your review. We feel terrible you feel this way and we want to make it up to you. Your loved one should definitely get the care he deserves and we can give that to him. Please reach out to us personally so we can improve your experience.