Medford Multicare Center for Living - Medford, NY

Medford Multicare Center for Living - Medford, NY has yet not published prices.

Amazing Care and Phenominal Employees

I was a bit hesitant and apprehensive in the beginning because of the situation that had occurred years ago. But I took a chance and decided to get my Rehab at Medford. TO my surprise, this facility was exceptional! The nursing staff were pleasant and receptive to my needs. The Rehab staff were phenomenal and so motivating. The food was good like any other place that you would go to, but the service and communication was amazing! They discharged me in 12 days after my surgery and I feel brand new! My suggestion is to really go for a tour and meet with the team to really see the new and improved system they have going on there! I definitely recommend Medford!
[name removed]

Horrible

A terrible place for me to spend my end days, unresponsive to call lights..up to 30 minute wait time. Most aides do not listen to my request, simple ones. The attitude of any business comes from the top and patient care and comfort and quality of life are NOT the priority. They do not even supply wipes or drys for cleaning oneself. This is a warehouse for the elderly and disabled. There should be 6 aides on the floor, usually 4 but there have been as little as 3 & 2. Maybe the aides would be better if they too were treated better. The food is terrible, even the twice a week shower is terrible... the hot water is lukewarm...probably temperature turned down to save money! There are some kind and caring aides and I always hope that they are here. Of course, for liability reasons, this is only my dying in hell opinion!!

WORSE SERVICE. THIS PLACE SHOULD NOT EXIST

POOR POOR SERVICE. THIS PLACE SHOULD NOT EXIST. THEY ARE NOT ALERT AND DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING WITH THE PATIENTS. GOOD THING I WENT TO VISIT MY FATHER ON THE DAY HE WAS SHORT OF BREATH OF COURSE MEDFORD MULTI CARE DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT IT BUT WHEN I TOLD THEM THEY WOUND UP RUSHING HIM TO THE HOSPITAL. THIS PLACE HAS THE WORSE SERVICE UNSANITARY ALWAYS SMELLS LIKE SHIT AND SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS. IT WAS SO GREAT THIS PLACE WHEN THE PREVIOUS OWNER WAS HERE