Village Walk at Patchogue - Patchogue, NY

Village Walk at Patchogue - Patchogue, NY has yet not published prices.

Horrible care for the dementia patients

I brought my mom here for 10 day respite. She has dementia and was placed on the 5th floor memory care. I was assured there would be plenty of activities, there was nothing going on on the 5th floor even though the activities calendar said there was. On the 3rd day I received a call that she fell - the night aide left her socks on and she slipped while she was in the bathroom! Thank goodness she didn't break anything. I was also told they had an enhanced license and would take extra care of my mom since she has add'l medical requirements. After meeting with the director and nurses they told me they would move her to the 4th floor where there was much more activities. I decided to extend her stay. However, when I went to check on her later that day she was needing to be changed and had a large red rash. I took her home immediately. No one ever bothered to call me to see how she was doing. The assisted living area may be well managed but the memory care is horrible.

Sandy Pennington

Thank you for providing us with this valuable feedback. We would welcome the opportunity to have a discussion so that we can better understand and address the concerns. Please feel free to contact Christine DeLeo, Executive Director at [removed]. Your feedback is important so that we can meet and exceed expectations.

Review of Village Walk

I think everyone should enjoy the peace of Village Walk. The pleasant surroundings, helpful people and entertaining activities such as balloon volleyball and art. Are a great asset to the community. I feel at home at Village Walk.

Sandy Pennington

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. Ensuring the satisfaction of all residents is our goal. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we work to provide the best resident experience each and every day.

Wonderful Place! Caring and exceptional staff!

We recently celebrated our Aunt [name removed] 99th Birthday at the Village Walk Senior Living in Patchogue, NY where she is a resident. Our praises go out the entire staff who took the time to make sure this celebration was very special for her, our family and guests. Also, from the moment we met the Village Walk Management to the very first day our Aunt arrived, the people working at the Village Walk have been always caring and professional. To all those at the Village Walk in Patchogue, we once again want to thank you for being an exceptional group of people who are dedicated to the comfort, health and happiness of all the residents. Best of all, we know that our aunt is extremely happy in this very warm and caring environment.

Sandy Pennington

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Ensuring the satisfaction of all residents and their families is our goal. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we work to provide the best resident experience each and every day.

Review of Village Walk

I was born here, Patchogue is my home. Everything is great here, everything we need is here and available to us.

Review of Village Walk

Everything that is done is excellent. No complaints.

Review of Village Walk

Excellent services. Wonderful people who work here.

Review of Village Walk

This is a friendly community where the management is interested in how the residents are doing. Exercise and recreation have a high priority. The meals are varied and good.

Place was great. [Name removed] was very helpful. Price was good. Room size was large compared to other places. Very secure.

Sandy Pennington

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we work to provide the best resident and guest experience each and every day.