Don't go there.

Don't trust a word they say; only about 70% of whatever was spoken about at the initial sales pitch actually came to pass. They misrepresent everything! Don't go there.

I like this place. It's a smaller community but the location is within a 10 minute drive from our house. This is an older place but it seems to be kept up well and from what we saw, very clean. We met 3 residents and they all seemed pretty happy. Price seems reasonable. This one is at the top of the list and the fact they allow pets is a plus.

We like it

This community has a pretty garden and courtyard. The staff have been great with taking care of my friend and helping with their medication. My friend has started to participate in some of the daily activities and she is making friends. Her room is nice and they keep it clean. She is doing better since moving into this community and I would recommend taking a look at it.

Learned on the Tour

I learned their view point of Assisted Living and found that they are not licensed to give assistance. However, I was looking for a community to be the last one for my father-in-law. They were not the one that would provide care the longest. I did not see anything bad it just was not the right fit.

This was probably one of my least favorite communities that I visited. The layout was a bit awkward and the staff didn't seem as engaged as the other communities. They were also offering some pretty large incentives which makes me wonder why they need to do this.

Kate Vance

Thanks for visiting our community. Your feedback is valuable to us and will help us enhance our tour experience. If you’d like to share more, please reach us at [removed].

Nice place

Overall our experience with Atria Johnson Ferry has been a very good one! My only minor complaint is that I think some of the communication and administrative things could be handled better, but otherwise the people are very friendly and the facility itself is well kept and clean. It's a very nice place, overall!

Seemed like a nice place!

We toured this facility while looking into care options for a loved one. Atria Johnson Ferry seemed like a very nice place overall, and was definitely somewhere we were considering for our loved one. It's a nice looking place, and the staff were friendly and professional. One thing I would have liked to see here was a little better integration of the memory care and assisted living portions. My loved one has a few memory issues but not enough to need memory care, and there were no memory care type activities that would have been available to her in assisted living.

Overall Good Experience

My Mom fell soon after moving in. She was transported to another community for rehab. The overall care was good however her care rate was raised when she returned. The experience has been good since the community was clean and friendly and the value was good. The care services were outstanding. Mom is just starting to recover and is anxious to take part in the activities available.

Very satisfied

Our experience with Atria Johnson Ferry has been a very good one. We're completely satisfied with everything that they provide, I would give them top marks across the board.

Kate Vance

We're so glad to hear that you are happy with your experience at Johnson Ferry! Thank you so much for the opportunity to serve you and your family. Should you need anything, please feel free to reach out to us directly at [email protected].

The only way to find a new home for Mom . . . and Dad.

When Mom and Dad decided to move my sister, Nancy, found Paul Hamilton from A Place for Mom. He connected us to several assisted living facilities in all size and price ranges. We chose one, my parents loved it and we're moving forward. The process was SOOOO much easier. Thank you, Paul.

Visited. Where were residen...

Visited. Where were residents? Hotel-lobby-ish .

My husband and I ended up g...

My husband and I ended up going to see Laurel at the Aria Johnson Ferry today (5/27). I like it a lot but I'm not sure I can get everything together quickly enough.

He seems really happy there, and that is the most important thing.

They are so nice and it's a very clean place. He seems really happy there, and that is the most important thing. They have great activities. The food is excellent, and they don't do personal laundry, except with levels of care. We loved the location, and their population seemed younger and more with it, and they have a large male population.

Depends on the care that is needed.

It was nice but, very pricey. We were paying a lot extra for her care, but she was unkempt and they were not taking her to the bathroom often enough. Her clothes were dirty and they never washed them on time. There was a lot of turnover. The way they assessed the monthly fees were so complicated, I couldn't tell what the charges were for. If your people are able to care for themselves I give them a four, but if they need personal care assistance I would give them a two.

Kate Vance

I am sorry to hear about your concern for your family member’s care. Although we have had some transition in our community, we strive to make changes that are in the best interest of our residents. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your experience with us in more detail so that we can make sure Atria’s high standards are being met. We are more than happy to explain the fees associated with the care provided and apologize if that has not been effectively communicated. Please contact us at [removed] including “Atria Johnson Ferry” in your subject line.

I could not be more supportive of Atria, they were the best fit for my situation.

Out of many tours of facilities in the Atlanta area I selected "Atria at Johnson Ferry" for my mother Florence Henderson, I need to move her here from a Memory care facility in Amarillo Texas. She was fragile, both medically and emotionally, at the time of my decision to move her here. I took numerous tours of facilities provided for me by 'A Place For Mom.' Many were certainly acceptable but the moment I entered the lighted chandeliers of Johnson Ferry Atria and spoke with the administrator ,Susan White ,I was certain that was the place for my mother. They coordinated a visit at the Texas facility to evaluate her status. Once all was in place they helped me and supported me in every detail of the move and transition. I particularly appreciated their small, 13 bed memory care unit. I could not discern any difference when I walked into the memory unit from the assisted living unit. The staff was well trained, alert, kind, and respectful both to me, mother, each other, and all the patients. I happened to be there all hours of the night and day for various reasons and no matter what time of day the staff was alert and sensitive to the needs of the community. They were professional from the administrator , nurse, the unit supervisor, to the direct care staff and the maintenance staff. Even when tough decisions needed to be made like hospital admission and finally admission to in -patient hospice where my mother passed, I felt that she indeed had a home here to help me take care of her. I never saw a negative interaction or anything that brought concern about mother's care. Atria not only consistently bright and clean but contains beautiful garden spots for quiet times and activities when you don't want to be quiet or alone. The staff knew their stuff and were wonderful. The only problems that I encountered were surrounding the changing laws in Georgia. Atria helped me to gap those problems by exceptional doctors, especially Dr Figuel, MD Psychiatrist who was exceptional in his medical knowledge of geriatric patients and their needs. It is comforting to know that such a place exists for such a difficult time in my life and the life of my family. I do hope that all those involved in mother's care remember how very much each small act can mean in such a difficult situation.

Nice, Small Community - Intimate Feel

It's very clean and the staff is excellent. It's a good value for what we're paying. The care service seems to be very good. I had a few things that I think were just adjustments and getting to know the place and them getting to know us. I think that's to be expected when you're first coming in. They're very responsive to when things come up.

My mom seems to be engaging in all of the activities. She's occupied. They bring in animals; she's very good with animals and she loves that. She's in the memory care unit and she's able to participate in the outside activites and exerxises like tai chi. She loves zumba.

I must give them high, high marks for their friendliness. I like the smallness of the unit for the memory care becuase it's more intimate and that's good for my mom.

Extremely friendly and helpful

The approach Atria Johnson Ferry's staff indicated they would take with our loved one when we met was very positive - it made sense. We really like the location, it is convenient for us. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I have visited during mealtimes and everything went smooth and the residents seem to enjoy the food. Really at this point everything has been really good.

Good Community

Atria is a little more expensive then other communities we looked at. Our loved one raves about the food here. They change linen once a week. What drew us in is the staff, they were very friendly. They also have a larger population of males here at Atria. We really liked the way it looked esthetically. We looked about 4 other communities and Atria just stood out above the others. We are very happy with them so far.

There are 69 residents. The property ...

There are 69 residents. The property was nice. They have occupational and speech therapy on site. Several Dr. come to the facility. But they will take you to the Dr. with no charge on certain days. They have an activity coordinator. A studio is $3,295 for 10 medications or less the charge is $125/month. 24 hour trained staff. They did not quote how much it would cost for level one or two assisted living care. Will do an over the phone accessment for the level of assisted living and then re-access after they are a resident. The room is a little larger than Dad's place at St. Leonard (270 sq. ft.). The residents are assigned to the same table to eat. They serve three meals restaurant style.

Very nice facility for dad.

Very nice facility for dad.

Nice

Nice

At Johnson Ferry, you’ll find southern elegance and sophistication in a prestigious Atlanta neighborhood. Residents can relax in one of several common areas or entertain friends and family on the second-floor veranda. Activities to stay healthy and socialize abound, and our special affiliation with medical referral networks gives you the finest medical attention when you need it.