Dogwood Forest of Dunwoody - Atlanta, GA

At Dogwood Forest, we understand that the environment you live in significantly impacts the quality of life that you live. That’s why we created our assisted living environments and programs with all of the details that have been clinically proven to produce positive outcomes in the health and lives of seniors. Discover how Dogwood Forest Assisted Living/Memory Care leads to a better life and how we are truly inspiring the mind, body and spirit of seniors.

A tour for care

We toured this community.We liked the staff and the community we found that they had dark rooms and we did not like that environment. The community was clean. We did see a menu of the meals that are offered. We would recommend that families tour the community for the care that is given to a loved one.

Happy with the staff!!

I have no complaints of how things went for my loved one while he was at this community for his respite stay. The staff where wonderful to work with and I was comfortable with the care they provided him. He had no problems with the meals and enjoyed participating in some of the activities they had throughout the week. I would defiantly recommend it to anyone that is interested.

Beautiful Water Feature !!

My loved one and I often spend lots of time on the court yard patio where there is a beautiful water feature and lots of scenery. She has the perfect size apartment with a variety of great amenities. I could never express how happy I am that my loved one made the move into this community, they have exceeded my standards.

Everything Is Going Well

Everything is going pretty well for my step father at this community. The community for the most part is well-kept. The staff has been good, they are nice and helpful. He is in the memory care unit of the community, so they don't do many activities but they have little events every now and then. We are happy with the care he is getting and I would recommend it.

Dogwood Forest of Dunwoody desires a superior rating

The staff at Dogwood Forest of Dunwoody are friendly, compassionate, respectful, and skilled professionals. After visiting several assisted living facilities in the area, I'm confident that Dogwood is one of the best.

Do not recommend.

Do not use this place!! They do not provide good care.

Exceptional Environment and Care

I'm in a unique situation in that my mother still resides in her own home (with a caregiver). Where assisted living comes into play is that she does a respite stay for several days every couple of weeks. I found Dogwood Forest of Dunwoody through A Place for Mom, and was impressed as soon as I crossed the threshold. It's well-appointed, lots of quiet places for residents to gather, or just sit and read a book. When I was shown the spacious room Mom would be using, complete with TV and cable (things we'd had to constantly beg for previously), I knew she'd be comfortable there.

The biggest surprise is that Mom absolutely LOVES Dogwood Forest of Dunwoody. She loves the people, the environment, the activities and - this has never happened - she loves the food! What I love is that the staff is conscientious and thorough, and her room is always clean and ready for her arrival. Having spent years working with two other assisted living facilities, I have no problem whatsoever giving Dogwood Forest of Dunwoody 5 stars. It is heads and shoulders above the rest.

Very nice place

My loved one has only been here a short time, but so far things have gone very well at Dogwood Forest of Dunwoody. The caregivers are friendly and professional, and they seem genuinely interested in the wellbeing of the residents! The facility itself is clean and nice looking, and the services they provide, including the food and activities, are all very good. We're very pleased with it so far!

Kia Crawford

We're happy to hear you are happy with your services! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with! Thanks for reviewing us!

A Gem in Dunwoody

Dogwood Forest is a clean, safe, and caring environment. I moved my dad there six years ago, and, when she needed assisted living, my mom two years ago. Both parents were treated with respect and love. The staff genuinely cares for the residents and delivers personalized care. The food, by the way, is excellent.

It's been really good. The staff does a good job. The facility is nice.

It's been really good. Sometimes there is a little bit of a lack of follow through with getting everything set up with medication and things, it takes a little bit to get settled in. The staff does a good job. The facility is nice. The food is healthy and they have different courses and they have a varied menu.

Kia Crawford

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad we're meeting your expectations thus far. And it does take a little adjustment period at times to get everything just right, but we will work very hard to ensure that happens for you. Thanks again!

In comparison to the other ...

In comparison to the other two that we visited, it was very nice. Fabulous might be a bit strong but very inviting. Memory care floor wasn't available to tour due to a virus going around. It's convenient to family, very open and well lit. We'll probably put a deposit down.

This one is ok, but I wasn'...

This one is ok, but I wasn't too crazy about the staff. They wanted to take additional info from me, whic made me feel they were unorganized.

Dogwood Forest

I am completly satisfied with the Facility and the personnel there, especially Ms. Darby Tracey, Director of Community Relations.

She did and is still doing, a very professional job.

I toured a lot of Senior Living Facilities in the Atlanta area, but Dogwood Forest stood out from the rest.

Visited 6/17. It's at the t...

Visited 6/17. It's at the top of the list as it is a really nice facility.

this is a possibility

this is a possibility

best value so far

best value so far

Reminded me of a remodeled high-end h...

Reminded me of a remodeled high-end hotel. They could provide whatever you like, for a fee. Smaller community - max of 66 residents. In nice neighborhood. Close to shopping, entertainment and hospitals. No kitchenettes, only medium sized refrigerator in room.

This was my first choice

This was my first choice

FIVE STAR.... going to prob land ther...

FIVE STAR.... going to prob land there. LOVED the apt feel & not nursing home feel