Legacy Retirement Residence - South Jordan, UT

I like Legacy, but my wife felt it was too old, rooms small and seemed more nursing home than she would like at this time in her life. Its proximity to the newly refinished Jordon River Temple and its good reputation for management is unsurpassed. Surroundings are familiar and comfortable. Assisted living is the next building over. They are beginning to upgrade rooms as residents move out. I recommend looking here as I would have no trouble being there. [name removed] our hostess has always been helpful to me and totally dedicated to visitors. Prices are very reasonable in a market filled with options.

Nice staff and nice enviroment

This facility offers a nice environment and my Mother feels very safe and secure here. The community fits her perfectly and she likes it. The staff here is wonderful and I have no complaints. For activities, they have bus trips around town, bingo nights, and movie nights. My mom even likes that they have an in-house stylist. I would recommend this community to other families.

Friendly residents

This community is great and the location is very convenient for me. The staff members are helpful and knowledgeable. The other residents here are also very friendly and welcoming. Like any place you have maybe one or two people that you rather not associate with. From what I experienced thus far I would recommend this community to other families.

Great Care

My mom is happy with the care that she is receiving here however the food could be improved. The staff is very helpful and caring. This community is clean and well taken care of. Alot of activities are offered. I would recommend this to other families seeking great care for the value and service.

A Good Visit

It was a good tour at this community. They seemed to have great quality care with compassionate staff. It was a clean and nice place. I was impressed with the tour and the guide did good. It would have been a suitable choice.

Great Care

The community is excellent for care. everyone on the staff is caring and attentive. They offer great activities for everyone to participate if wanting to stay active. They also invite family to join in. The facitlity is clean and we are very pleased with what they offer. The food is good and the variety is nice. I would recommened this for good care for loved ones.

Legacy Village is a delightful community.

My Dad moved into Legacy Village the first week in March. He seems quite happy there. He looks forward to the activities and especially enjoys Wii bowling and the exercise class. Staff and other residents have been friendly and helpful.

My Dad has adjusted easily and is enjoying the activities and opportunities for friendship. To my surprise, although he is a picky eater he enjoys the meals. Staff had been patient and helpful.

Great experience

A place for Mom was super helpful in helping us find a place for my Grandma. We are so happy with Legacy Retirement. They are so friendly and have a fantastic facility.

Legacy has always had such a special and warm feeling. All employees always provide a personal touch to each resident. This is a warm and friendly environment. I love it here!

An active, independent lifestyle.
Our Retirement Living Communities are designed for seniors who want to trade the responsibility of maintaining a home for a lifestyle of social, educational and leisure activities. We offer the best of both worlds: Private living along with services that make your life easier, and activities that allow you to interact with other residents on a daily basis.

Apartment-style—Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom units with kitchenette and private bath

Individually controlled heating and cooling system

24-hour emergency call system

Safety features including grab bars

Fully accessible apartments available