My husband's Care

I am very happy with the care here for my husband. The staff is the best. The menu is very appetizing and a nice variety. They offer a lot of activities for him to participate. This is a nice family environment. We would highly recommend this community for care and closeness from the other residents.

I would definitely recommend Smith Manor!!!!

My sister was only at Smith Manor for a short time but I have nothing but nice things to say about it. The only reason we moved her out is she needed more of a memory care community and this community is for assisted living. The community is clean and well maintained. The food and the staff were great and they did everything they could for her. I also wanted to thank A Place for Mom for their help.

Very Pleased!

Finding Smith Manor was a Godsend! The first time I walked through the door, I knew that I could put my Mom there with no reservations at all! That all the residents had smiles on their faces was my first indication that this was a happy place and they enjoyed being there. Its a lovely cozy home - always clean and neat! My Mom is happier than she's been in years, she's made great friends, gained weight and looks forward to getting up everyday! The owner and staff are always available with any concerns or questions that I may have - which is not very often! Its small enough that no one gets lost in the shuffle and they are always looking out for each other. Family and friends are free to come and visit at anytime during the day and early evening. They have regular activities, a beautician that comes once a week to do their hair and pedicures once a month. I have no worries whatsoever that my Mom is being well taken care of!