The Claiborne at Hattiesburg #1 - Hattiesburg, MS

Wonderful

Everything was great while my loved ones lived here. The food was good. The staff were friendly and encouraging. They offer daily activities and the community is very clean. This is a larger community with a nice pool. I would recommend this community.

Working Out Well

My cousin is doing well with his move to this community. Everything is working out well, and I'am pleased with all they have done for us. He is doing well, and they are taking good of him, and his needs. I would recommend this community, it is a nice place.

Positive Atmosphere!!

The community was brand new and very well maintained. There was a large variety of activities for the residents to participate in. The staff was friendly but their attention seemed to be more on the complex and less on the residents

They do a top notch job, and are pretty comparable in price as well.

They cover every need. Not only for Seniors, but for those disabled as well. All of our friends parents are there. They sit out by the pool and visit, and are just the sweetest community of senior adults. They do a top notch job, and are pretty comparable in price as well.