Brookdale Biloxi - Biloxi, MS

Brookdale Biloxi - Biloxi, MS has yet not published prices.

We called to try to come earlier and were discouraged by the manager not to change our original time. We had to reschedule due to an emergency. When we got there the person we spoke to was not there and had not told anyone we were coming. The activities director tried to tour us with what information she had. We were not encouraged by the management of this facility.

The Tour

I love A Place For Mom services, it is wonderful and terrific. The advisor was very attentive and helpful by following up with calls while not being bothersome and I felt like she had my best interests at heart.
On the tour with the community I felt they were not the best fit. It is a nice community with nice people.

We had a great tour we really liked this facility & plan to move Mom in there soon.

Nice Staff!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken at this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. We are pretty sure this is where my loved one will be moving in and are looking forward to what it offers.

Completely impressed

I can't tell you how wonderful Brookdale is... they are very accommodating and treat their residents with much respect and I was so impressed because they remembered the residents first name... I know my mother will feel comfortable here because it is a relaxed environment in which they get the seniors involved and make it their home.... [Removed] have been my life saviors during this time.... thank you Brookdale for making his transition in my mother's life easy on her as well as myself..

This community has nice staff. We were not happy due to they would not allow any protecting from someone getting injured. We are no longer here at this community. The staff were not able to assist with her eating. The staff did not alwas have the time for what we were needing for my wifes care. The community was clean and the staff were very good, but they need more staffing. We would not recommend this community for other families. She did not get the special help that we were paying for.

Very Nice People

We had a very good tour of this community. It is a nice facility, but I did feel it was a bit well used. The staff was very kind, and friendly. I did notice that the resident did appear to be very happy. It was a pleasant experience, but not the community for us.

Mom's Care

My mom is at a very nice community where the satt are very caring to her needs. The community is always clean and maintained. The meals are very good and she is enjoying everything. They have offered her activiites. We would recommend this community to other families for good care and value.

We're home!

The staff has been great. Overall everything has been great with the community. We loved the feel of the community when we walked in and saw the residents. It really felt like home. That is what we wanted for mom.

Took A Tour!!

One of my family members took a tour of Brookdale Biloxi. She said that the community had a strong odor to it. Everything looked clean and well organized. The tour guide gave her all of the necessary information that she needed about the community. He explained meal plans and activities. Everyone she met along the way were nice.

Needs Improvement on Staff !!

There needs to more improvement on the staff at this community. The cleanliness that the aids provided for my loved one was not up to my expectations. The administration also needs to have better communication and understanding with what is going on with the current residents.

Brookdale Biloxi is undergoing a remodel!

At the time of our visit to Brookdale Biloxi things were not very well kept. They were in the middle of a remodel. While we were on tour of the Brookdale there was a foul odor present and it was very hot. The staff were very kind and they did a wonderful job addressing all of our concerns. The community may be a very nice option once the remodel is done.

Brookdale Biloxi

Good customer service and support. Julie in leading efforts are impressive, my mother is receiving good care.
Lew

My Mother Is Doing Well

My mother is doing well at this community and she has adjusted pretty good to it. The community is well-kept, everything is pretty clean and nice. The staff has been very pleasant and I enjoy working with them. She is trying some new activities. She likes the breakfast food, but I have noticed they do serve well balanced meals. It has been a good experience and I would recommend it.

Pleased With The Place

My loved one has just had a nice introduction to the place and they have been very helpful with him. My dad is pleased with the food and with his room and the staff at Emeritus has been very nice to him.

My mom and I are pretty happy overall with her living conditions there. I think as far as the care goes with the nurses, some are good and some I'm not too impressed with. It's their attitude; they may be a little overworked, I don't know. The others are quite nice. Most of the people living there are friendly. We're pretty happy with it though, I don't want to give the wrong impression. It could use a little improvement, but we're happy with it overall.

My dad is happy there..

One time I had an issue with my dad falling. He couldn't operate the lock on his door. We called them and they said they would go to his room to help. They never wen't to go help him. I addressed it with the director and it never happened again. The food there is not very good. I think they are trying to work on it. Other than that, my dad is happy there. I like the way the rooms are set up. They are really nice and seem like apartments. Cheryl was a wonderful person to work with. She was a big help.

Good care service..

It's expensive. I don't feel like i'm getting my money's worth. My main concern is the cleanliness of my loved ones room. His bathroom in particular needs improvement. His toilet overflows. Other than that he has been getting good service. They come right away to clean him up. Everyone there is very friendly. I can't rate the activities because my loved one doesn't participate in them. It is not applicable.

Nice place!

Things have gone well with Emeritus at Biloxi so far, I'd give them high marks across the board. It's a nice looking community, the staff are friendly, and they take good care of their residents. We're glad we found it!

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.