A weight has been lifted!

It's only been two weeks and it has been the most fantastic experience! I am confident that moving Dad to Atria was the right move. Since moving in, the community has had an extravagant mardi gras bash with food, bar, and other traditions that go with Mobile's celebration. The food is good, although my dad has complained a couple of times. He's been able to participate in some activities and encouraged to interact with other residents as well as potential residents which I thought was awesome. The staff is nice and caring and have really made this a very easy transition.

The best place I've ever seen!!

Walking in the door felt like a breath of fresh air. This is truly a facility where the personnel live to serve the needs of its residents. Gina, one of the directors was attentive and caring and had the most wonderful heart! Every person I came in contact with was wonderful. During the tour Gina stopped to speak to every resident she came into contact with. She talked with them like she was their family. The rooms were beautiful, spacious, and super clean. The activity board was full of daily activities. I can't give this facility a high enough rating!! All I can say is that I feel extremely blessed to have found atria for my father and would recommend it highly for anyone looking for assisted living for their loved one. No longer do any of my family, or my father, feel like he "has" to go to assisted living- we all feel like he "gets" to go live at atria!!

No complaints

My Mother in Law was here for a week, but she is not a resident here. Everything went well while she was there as far as the staff and the facility were concerned. We did not have any complaints with Atria.

Very pleased !

I am very pleased with the service and support that my Mom receives at Atria. The staff is extremely friendly and appears to really enjoy caring for the residents. Most importantly, my Mom seems to be happy there. They really spoil her. It is quite expensive to live there....one of the most expensive in my search and prices went up less than one year after I moved her in. So be prepared. I also like that the caregivers incorporate music into the activities. I also love the garden out back which is intimate and beautiful. Unlike some places, I have never smelled any unpleasant odors. When there is an accident, it is promptly cleaned up.

I did not giver 5 stars just because there is always room for improvement. For instance, the food is nutritious and meets the requirements but could be better and of a higher quality. Also, my Mom's clothes sometimes gets mixed up with the other residents and vice a versa. However, overall, I am very pleased.

They are charging us an extra nine hu...

They are charging us an extra nine hundred dollars and won’t even help with the bath. The staff is not polite. My loved one needs help and we’re paying for it, but they’re not much help. The food is alright. Parking is good. That’s kind of amazing. I have never had trouble finding a parking spot. They talked very nice to me and my brother when we were looking, but what they do isn’t as nice.

Kate Vance

Your comments regarding our staff are concerning to us. I am sorry if there has been any confusion in level of care needed or pricing and we welcome the opportunity to speak with you further to gain a better understanding and come to a mutual resolution. If you and your brother are willing, please email us directly at [removed] and if you include “Atria Regency” in your subject line we will quickly be able to include the appropriate people in the correspondence. We are here to help.

NOT AS GOOD

Atria was very good when we first went there. Since then the costs have gone up,the activities have gone down in quality, and the turnover in management has been too much.

Kate Vance

I am sorry to hear that you are no longer enjoying the activities and although we have had some transition in our community, we strive to make changes that are in the best interest of our residents. We welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you in more detail so that we can constantly improve the experience of our residents and their families. Please feel free to email us directly at [removed] including “Atria Carrollton” in your subject line.

A great place

Atria has a homelike atmosphere with people who have worked there for years and who really take the time to meet and know the residents. The managers, nurses, and all other staff are friendly and helpful. The activities and parties that go on are always top notch and exciting. This is the best place in Mobile and Baldwin county if and when the time comes for a loved one.

Overall

My mom has been here for over 3 years. The staff is caring, friendly and go overboard to help! There are lots of activities should an individual want them. Her apartment is kept clean and a nurse is always available. The food services department tries to meet everyone's
Special diets while creating a variety of meals.

We could not have chosen a better assisted living facility for her!!

At Atria Regency, you’ll experience southern living with grace and charm, and enjoy an active lifestyle with all the comforts of home. Exciting activities contribute to the social atmosphere at Atria Regency. Chat with old friends or meet new ones in this home-style community.