Carrington Specialty Care Assisted Living - Mobile, AL

Carrington Specialty Care Assisted Living - Mobile, AL has yet not published prices.

The facility is in need of sprucing up. The folks I met were nice. The ADPH reports were not favorable. No facility is perfect but the entire senior care industry needs improvement.

Would not recommend

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one, and I was not at all impressed by what I saw at Carrington. The place seemed to have some serious cleanliness issues, as soon as we walked in the door there was a noticeable odor. The dining room, which was visible from the entrance area, had dirty dishes on the tables. We also spoke with a few of the residents while we looked around, and none of the people we spoke to had anything positive to say about the place.

Great

My mom is here. My mom was losing her memory and I was really stressed. I found this place and it was a great fit for my mom. Also, Ms. Bosh from "A Place for Mom" was great.

Welcome to Carrington Place and Carrington Specialty Care Assisted Living. Located in southern Alabama, a short drive from Mobile, we provide convenient, quiet and private care. Our communities offer specialty care apartments as well as private and semi-private long-term assisted living. Carrington Place and Carrington Specialty Care Assisted Living are administered by Duane Carr, NHA with the supervision of Health Care Director Kim Carr, MPH and RN. Our community has a host of features designed for the utmost in care and comfort, including 24-hour emergency monitoring and an on-site nurse. Contact us today to learn more about our community and arrange for a tour.