Review of The Hearth at Hendersonville

The staff and facilities at the Hearth have more than met our expectations. Moving a parent to a facility like the Hearth Memory Care unit is difficult. However, the staff has made the transition seamless. My mother is well taken care of, her needs are met, and she is very happy. Her quality of life improved 100% when she entered the Hearth.

Review of Somerby of Mobile

Somerby has been an all-around wonderful experience for my mother. She was hesitant to move initially, but within weeks she was socializing and playing cards and making new friends and picking up hobbies she never knew she would enjoy! Her life is full and fulfilling, and she looks forward to each new day at Somerby.

Review of Somerby of Mobile

My mother lives in a Somerby villa. We are very pleased with the staff, facilities, activities and restaurant! Also, the security is very important and my mother feels safe at Somerby.

Review of Somerby of Mobile

We love living here! the amenities are perfect for us. It's peaceful sitting and bird watching on the back porch. The food is delicious. The common areas are tastefully decorated, and most of all, the staff is super helpful and friendly. We recommend Somerby highly!

Review of Somerby of Mobile

I would recommend Somerby to anybody! Everyone here is so happy and carefree. From the staff to the residents. The facility is very clean and when you walk in the front door you feel welcome.

Review of Somerby

Somerby of Mobile is the BEST Mobile has to offer.

Lovely facility and everyone was nice and helpful. I was surprised at the ADPH report on the Memory Care facility. Hopefully, they will/have addressed these issues.

Review of Somerby of Mobile - Mobile, AL

Somerby meets my needs at this stage of life : No meals to cook as they are prepared for you; activities around – your choices; housekeeping done weekly and best of all – so many nice people to meet and get to know, as well as a very able staff that offers help when needed. I am so blessed and happy here!

Review of Somerby of Mobile - Mobile, AL

I have lived in Somerby for over 5 years. My husband and I are both very active in the Somerby community. There are clubs and activities available offering a wide variety of interest. There are several exercise classes available to keep your body strong and healthy. There are bible studies, lots of socializing and many interesting people from a variety of different areas of the country.

Review of Somerby of Mobile - Mobile, AL

February 13, 2016, proved to be a sad day for my dad. He lost the love of his life, my mom, after 66 years of wedding bliss. He was lost without her! After 6 months we saw that dad needed to be with people. We moved him into Independent living and his life took on new meaning!

He loves his neighbors, the administration, and staff.

Family Satisfied With This Community

My family, and I am pleased with my grandmothers move to this community. She is doing well, and so far everything is working out well. We do feel she is safe, and in good hands. They have an incredible staff. They do a good job with the cleanliness around the community. When I visit her room, and the community look good. This is a community I would recommend to my friends, it is a nice facility.

Mom knows her way around

This is a great community and there are 3 different levels of care starting at independent, assisted and memory care. The staff are very professional, caring, friendly and the management is straight forward about the care they offer here. The staff all know my mom and she has started going to the independent dining room where the staff welcomes her and they even know what she likes to eat. Mom walks over there because she likes the food better than the assisted living where her apt is. My mom has started taking part in the activities she likes the chair volleyball and enjoys the Sunday movie nite, and the concerts as well. I am so happy with the changes in my mom and would definitely recommend this community.

I have been at Somerby for 8 years and can’t imagine a better place to meet my needs. The staff is fantastic. There is a multitude of activities in which to participate. We are constantly asked for suggestions for improvement and our opinions are valued. I feel protected and cared for and my only fear is that my condition will worsen and I will have to leave.

Presently rent a garden home – If available in ± 9 month. Will consider buying a garden home – We love it here and would like to stay if possible.
Great community caring neighbors. All look out for each other. Many enjoyable activities and outings

Great place to live! Good friends, good staff! Entirely satisfied with Somerby.

I have lived in this community for two and are half years. Somerby meets my needs such as facility, food, lodging and activities. The staff cares about the residents. I feel, after looking at other properties, Somerby affords more for my money than others in the area.

I have lived at Somerby of Mobile for over six years and it has met or exceeded my expectations and needs.
I am very comfortable with my apartment, the food and dining arrangements, the physical property, the residents and a very caring staff.
The management keeps the grounds looking more like a resort than a Senior Community.
I would not hesitate to recommend Somerby of Mobile to an independent senior.

We have signed the lease, but have not moved my mother in yet. She should be moving in a couple of weeks, but so far everyone has been great and very helpful. We have taken 2 tours, one without my mother and one with her. Also we ate in the dining room both visits and the food was great!

Going well so far.

My mother moved here and she's adjusting well and the people are nice. She did develop swollen ankles last week and they didn't do anything until today. I felt they could have been more proactive about the situation.They talk a good talk and she seems to feel they do a good job.We had to very expensively get extra care while she had a urinary tract infection because they do not offer 24 hour care. Overall things seem to be going well.She is involved in activities and they have a nice little garden where she can go outside and get some sunlight.

My mother liked all the living options available. We stayed for lunch and the food was great! A lot is included in the monthly fee and there are a lot of activities they offer. Exercise, movies, wine and cheese, parties, library, bus travel, bed linens are provided as well as maid service. 2 meals are available and parking on property. Walking trail with activity stations. Pets are allowed in all locations. Utilities are provided except for phone and internet.

Excellent staff & facilities

Somerby of Mobile is remarkable and I would recommend this community!!!!!!

The staff at Somerby is wonderful, they are friendly and attentive to the residents. I was impressed with the person that took us on a tour of the community as he knew the names of every resident we meet. They have a full calendar of activities and my mom's only complaint is she does not have enough time for all of them. The food is good and it is a restaurant type style. The community is clean and well taken care of.

Friendly, helpful staff!

We're very pleased by how things have gone at Somerby of Mobile! The staff here are friendly and professional, and they were really a huge help throughout the whole move-in process. They were very knowledgeable about what would help my loved one settled in fast, and knew the sort of challenges that might come up. Thanks to their guidance and hard work my loved ones have really settled in well here!

Community Relations Coordinator

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Somerby, so that others may feel more confident about considering us to serve their needs. We are grateful that you and your loved one(s) chose Somerby of Mobile and can assure you that we strive to continually exceed your expectations with the level of comfort and service we provide. Thanks again for the nice review. Please feel free to contact us at [removed] if we can ever be of further assistance.

Very nice place!

Somerby is a very nice place, overall! My loved one lived here for a time, and I was very impressed by the quality of the service and the friendliness of the staff! The care here is very good, they've got LPNs and CNAs on staff, and a registered nurse on-site at all times. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking into senior care in the area!

Community Relations Coordinator

Somerby of Mobile appreciates your taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with our community. We strive to provide the highest level of care and service at all times and it's always nice to have our efforts publicly acknowledged. Thank you again and please feel free to contact us directly at [removed] if we can ever be of further service.

Loved this place, Mom just not ready to move yet.

Community Relations Coordinator

Somerby of Mobile appreciates your kind words and the favorable review. We will be here when mom is ready and hope that your family will allow Somerby to serve you all. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in any way.

its very good.

I think its very nice. I think it lacks supervision but other than its going fine. It's a clean facility. The staff and residents are friendly. I would recommend the Somerby of Mobile to anyone in the Mobile, AL area.

Community Relations Coordinator

Thank you for the review of Somerby of Mobile! We are pleased to know that you would recommend us. If you have any suggestions for how we could improve our level of service to earn 5 stars please contact a member of our Leadership Team at [removed]. At Somerby of Mobile we strive to be the best in class and would love to talk with you about any concerns you may have. Thank you again for taking the time to review our community.

My sister lived here. The accomodatio...

My sister lived here. The accomodations are a bit upscale for my Mom.