Residence at Bay Cove - Biloxi, MS

While Looking at Our Options

I love A Place For Mom services, it is wonderful and terrific. The advisor was very attentive and helpful by following up with calls while not being bothersome and I felt like she had my best interests at heart.
On the tour with the community I felt they were not the best fit. It is a nice community with nice people.

I'm Real Happy With The Community

My mom's doing fine and the transition has been hard but the staff have been going out of their way to make her feel comfortable. She is happy with the meals and she loves the food. We like the activities and she has been trying some. The staff have been very sweet and we are happy with the community choice.

I have visited my aunt several times and have always found the Residence at Bay Cove wonderful. Smiling workers, and residents. Every area i have ever seen has always been clean. I have never experienced a foul odor there either. We have eaten lumch only once but it was lovely and fresh. They have always been welcoming and courteous. My aunt was hesitant about moving in but loves it now.

litter box smelling place

I was so disgusted when I visited this place. It smelled like a dirty kitty litter box. I didn't see a litter box but that smell was awful. The smell was around the kitchen door. I was offered a meal. It was not bad but tasted like it was a frozen dinner, TV dinner. The person who took me around was lovely. I did hear complaints from the residents.

Gary Barton

Ms. Andrews,

When I read your review, I was heartbroken. I sincerely apologize for you not having the best experience at Residence at Bay Cove.

We pride ourselves on cleanliness and a pleasant atmosphere, so I was surprised to hear about your impression of us. Also, we have fresh made meals every day, with daily deliveries of fresh produce to provide the highest quality menu with the best products available.

I have shared your comments with our team, and I assure you we take them seriously and will work to insure no one else has this experience.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you in your search for Assisted Living.

Thank you for your feedback.

Loving Bay Cove

I love my apartment at Bay cove. We get great food, theres always options for fun things to do and I've made great new friends ( yes I'm including the staff in on that!) we all feel like family. If your on the fence about assisted living, give it a chance. You won't be disappointed.

Tucked away on a secluded peninsula on the Back Bay of Biloxi is a gated Retirement Campus--a premiere waterfront community for those who savor quality and embrace a panoramic view of nature's wonder and beauty. Wake up to the whisper of the bay breeze, or say goodnight to the moonlit ripples from your private balcony. The Residence at Bay Cove Retirement Campus has everything you are looking for and much, much more...