Mifflin Court - Shillington, PA

Adjustment

I am very pleased with the care my brother is receiving at Mifflin Court. After a short adjustment period, he now refers to Mifflin Court as his home.

Very helpful

My father came here for a short respite stay before going home and he couldn't say enough nice things about the staff and the environment. He enjoyed the special breakfast and the made to order eggs every morning. It helped make his transition home much easier as he had time to strengthen before having to go home alone. If he needs permanent placing in the future, we will certainly go back.

Excellent facility- mifflin court

Very nice staff

I moved my mother here within the past several months and it has been the best decision I have made! She has adjusted very well with all of the other residents and loves all of the nursing staff!!! I would highly recommend this facility to anyone looking to place their loved one!

That place Sucks in Everyway possible I won't even give them 1star !!!

bad experience

We were told by the care team at reading hospital the mifflin center was the best place for our father. We were told that if he needed to go to the hospital he was closer and their skilled nursing team would know better than we did what to do. Well he seemed to be improving the first week he was there then the next week it seemed like he had a stroke. We had to alert the nurse to it and tell her to call the doctor. Even the physical therapy team said he was not the same. And he was behaving like someone who had a stroke. We told him about the day we thought he had a stroke and he went to ask the nursing staff and they said his doctor told them to do nothing about it. The doctor would not even look at him there. He just continued to get worse. Looks are deceiving this is a bad place. The nurses all had different stories about the day he fell also. Do not go to mifflin center.

It was kind of sad.

We really got the impression of nothing going on. The staff weren't out with the residents at all. They were in their offices and the residents were all just kind of sitting around. It was kind of sad.

Sounds good.

Sounds good.

Mifflin Court and Mifflin Center, two Genesis HealthCare facilities located on the same campus, offer Senior Living and Skilled Nursing options.

Mifflin Court Senior Living offers active seniors a fun, dynamic lifestyle. This lively community supports each resident's independence, while also offering personalized health care services if they're ever needed.

Mifflin Center Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation

offers skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents requiring a short stay or extended care. Our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.