The staff was stellar and very helpful with me and my loved one. They answered all of our questions. The only reason why I did not choose them for my loved one was because the community only has shared showers. My loved one prefers a private bathroom. I would recommend this place to family and friends.

Welcome Home! Sierra Oaks is located in a quiet country setting nestled in the far northern end of the Sacramento Valley. The mild climate and beautiful scenery such as Mt. Shasta, Mt. Lassen, Shasta Lake, Whiskeytown Lake and The Trinity Alps are but a few of the attractions that make Redding such an desirable place to live.

The minute that you step into Sierra Oaks you will feel the warmth and love of our caring staff. We offer a full time nurse who is on staff 40 hours per week and on call 24/7. Our 3 full time activities directors plan and execute a variety of activities both on site and throughout the community.

The campus is beautifully landscaped, boasts and open “homey” atmosphere in our Living room, spacious activity room and restaurant style dining room. Patios with outdoor furniture encourage residents to take advantage of the clean air and beautiful views.

All residents enjoy daily housekeeping, laundry services, transportation to professional appointments and planned activities, monitoring of medications, 3 meals (and snacks) per day, shower schedules (with assistance if required). Four levels of care are offered which include Dementia/Alzheimer’s.