Oakmont of Redding - Redding, CA

Oakmont of Redding - Redding, CA has yet not published prices.

New beautiful building and gardens. View of river is remarkable. Nurse and med. techs on staff 24 hrs. Looks like the addition of personal care would be easy. I will bring my in-laws to see for themselves. My brief encounters with staff and residents were positive. [Name removed] , the marketing director was very kind and informative.

Brand new and beautiful

This place was beautiful! Unfortunately, it was just too much for my dad. I knew he was going to need more help than they would be able to give. This place is more for someone that’s more able bodied. The building went around in sort of a circle. The studio that I looked at was very large and had an attached bathroom and a small kitchenette. I didn’t get to try the food but I met the chef and he had been a chef in San Francisco; I was told several times that the food was excellent. The price of everything was more expensive than most of the other places that I looked at. But it’s also brand new. It’d be a great place to go if you were really healthy.

Hello,

Thank you for your excellent review! We’re thrilled to know you enjoyed your visit to our beautiful new community. Our experienced staff and our broad-range of assisted living services allow us to offer high-quality care in a gracious setting. We are proud to offer individualized service plans to meet each resident’s diverse needs.

If you have any questions, or would like to return to enjoy a delicious meal, please contact us! Thank you, again, for your kind review.

Warm Regards,

Lorene Bower, Executive Director

They are above mt expectiations. Staff is friendly and helpful. Food is delicious and prepared well. Grounds are exceptional in beauty and well kept.

Hi Marie,

Thank you for the excellent review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and thought that the staff, grounds and dining program were impressive. We pride ourselves on offering luxurious retirement living in the heart of Redding. If you have any questions about our community, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Warm Regards,
Lorene Bower,
Executive Director

A+

Everyone is attentive to all of my needs and care. Amazing!

Mom is Happy!

We feel that my mom-in-law is in very good hands and she is safe and happy at Oakmont of Redding. My mom-in-law loves the decor, it is clean, warm and inviting. The staff members are very welcoming to family members whenever we come to visit. The staff is very friendly and caring and attentive to her care needs. We have dined here with mom-in-law and the food is very good, they offer a wide variety of healthy choices, the meals are well balanced.
The landscaping is just beautiful, very well-maintained for the residents to walk around or sit and enjoy the fresh air. We would highly recommend this community to others.

Hello,
Thank you for the excellent review! We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with Oakmont of Redding and think that our staff, care services, grounds and dining program are impressive. We pride ourselves on offering luxurious retirement living in the heart of Redding. If you have any questions about our community, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Warm Regards, Lorene Bower, Executive Director

A tour for care

We toured this community for care. The staff were nice and were able to answer the questions The community was very nice, nice but it did not have the feeling that we were looking for. The rooms nice and they have a good view. It is a new community. We liked the tour alot. We would be happy to recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

Hello,
Thank you for the excellent review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and thought that the staff and living accommodations were impressive. We pride ourselves on offering luxurious retirement living in the heart of Redding. If you have any questions about our community, please do not hesitate to contact us. Warm Regards, Lorene Bower, Executive Director

Still under construction so no tour given. Staff very pleasant and very interested in getting to know my senior's needs. Size of 3 studio rooms varied, but same price for all. I can imagine the view some of the rooms will have and am envious! With 26 other facilities in California, there is no doubt in my mind this will be a stellar addition for our senior's housing options. Price will be a deciding factor.

Oakmont Senior Living

Hello, Thank you for the excellent review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and staff were able to answer all of your questions. We are now open and would be happy to schedule a tour with you. If you have any questions about our community, please do not hesitate to contact us. Warm Regards, Lorene Bower, Executive Director