Brookdale Yreka - Yreka, CA has yet not published prices.

The Worst

Do your research. This place looks nice and the sales people are incredibly friendly.

They are understaffed and the medical personnel are not efficient. Staff is rude. Meds are missed. Doctor appointments missed. Admitted to shredding documents.

Make sure you do a nationwide search on this company.

I would not put anyone in this place.

Very Caring

I don't think there was anything specifically I could say that they can improve on. What I would say is that the staff was very helpful to my father with his overall care. I felt he was taken care of very well and the staff really cared about his well-being. Overall I was very happy that he was there as opposed to another place.

Seems like a nice place!

So far everything has gone very well at Emeritus at Meadowlark. I don't have any other facilities to compare it to, but I am entirely satisfied by what they've provided. It's always clean, the laundry gets done on time, and my loved one has had good things to say about the food. I'd recommend to others looking into senior living in the area.

So far, so good

It's pretty expensive. We're struggling to keep my mom in there right now. I don't have much to comapre it to, but it seems pretty good tous. We'll see how it goes.

Get pricing, reviews and availability for Brookdale Yreka - Yreka, CA. For a free assessment, call (866) 396-3202.