Lakeside Health & Wellness - Reno, NV

Lakeside Health & Wellness - Reno, NV has yet not published prices.

Review of Lakeside Health & Wellness Suites

My loved one is doing well. They are working him really well. His aide is wonderful. They do wonderfully at communicating, especially the nursing.

Review of Lakeside Health & Wellness Suites

My loved one is getting good care, considering she has been very weak. They are helping her. She has had some accidents, and they have been good with taking care of her. The therapists are really trying. It looks very clean. She ate everything yesterday for lunch. I talked to the nurse, and he explained some things to me.

Review of Lakeside Health & Wellness Suites

They have exceptional services with PT and OT services. The RNs and CNAs are good. I like the doctor. I came here because it is clean. They clean the bed and the bathroom.

Review of Lakeside Health & Wellness Suites

So far, my loved one has been liking it a lot. The nursing is really good. The people I have met are nice. The communication has been very good. They keep us informed. At first, no one knew anything, but it improved after that. My loved one says the meals do not have any flavor.

Review of Lakeside Health & Wellness Suites

It was well-planned and useful. It helped my loved one while she was there to regain strength back.

It is pretty good.

Review of Lakeside Health & Wellness Suites

They're friendly. It's clean.

Review of Lakeside Health & Wellness Suites

What I have seen, I have been pleased with. The therapy has been very good. The nurses and aides are very good. Everybody has been most friendly. The facility is very well-maintained. For the most part, my loved one is eating 75% to 89% of the meals, and she can be picky. The communication has been good. I have not seen the general doctor taking care of her. I have met the doctor in charge of physical therapy, and he is a good taskmaster.

Review of Lakeside Health & Wellness Suites

The facility is nice and the service is good. The therapy is excellent and doing a great job. It is overall a good facility. It is very clean and well-kept. My mom says the meals are very good, with a variety of food. They are very good about communicating. The patient-to-staff contact is good, but not great. There could be more contact for the patients. She wanted a shower in the morning, and they did not have time until noon. The mattresses need to be changed. They are a little wimpy.

Review of Lakeside Health & Wellness Suites

The facility is very clean. The cleaning staff is amazing. My loved one's therapists are awesome and get her up and going. They are doing a great job and are very attentive. They are very understaffed and it is sad because it is a great facility. The nurses and doctor are being overworked. There is one nurse that I do not agree with about my loved one's treatment. Three out of the four front desk people are not nice and very short and unprofessional. They have no idea what is going on. The food is okay. The meat is not cooked properly so they can eat it. It is too tough for older people. The side dishes are okay. The communication from the nurses and doctors is that she is doing better, but they have not given us any information on what they are going to do or can do. We get no answers at all.

Review of Lakeside Health & Wellness Suites

The nurses are good. It is very clean. The therapy and the communication are okay. It has been mostly good, but I have had a hard time reaching my wife by phone. There were one or two cases where she needed help to the bathroom and she ended up wetting her bed. They do not always come when she presses the button.

Review of Lakeside Health & Wellness Suites

Thus far, there have been no issues. They are open with me, and I appreciate that. The food is adequate. There is a problem of understaffing. The wait times when my loved one calls are long.

It was good overall.

Review of Lakeside Health & Wellness Suites

The receptionists are really friendly. My brother thinks the staff are all very friendly. The floors are super sticky on the feet. I hope it is because they are clean. One of the nurses is great. The others do not talk to you. The biggest problem I am having is communication with everyone. I call and they go through to the nurses' station. After 20 rings, I have to call again. I ask for the social worker and get no answer. I have received a couple of calls back, but I never get a call from the doctor. We cannot get information on blood tests and things. It has been like pulling teeth to get anything out of them.

Review of Lakeside Health & Wellness Suites

It is really clean. My loved one has been eating the food. I continue to have problems with getting her meds on time. They are working on this. They gave me short notice about an appointment.

Review of Lakeside Health & Wellness Suites

It is clean. I think that when my loved one needs help, there is always a delay. When she asks questions, they do not come back with an answer. The nurses are not fully equipped with answers. There is not enough communication. She will ask for specific foods, and they do not have them.

Review of Lakeside Health & Wellness Suites

The evening provided better care. After I spoke with someone, things seemed to really improve, especially the day shift. He was my go-to for communication. I spoke with him about my stay as well as my concerns I was having. He really straightened everything out and improved my stay.

Review of Lakeside Health & Wellness Suites

Overall, I don't think I'd send my dog there. My loved one eventually said he was going home. They lost his prescription. He is a big, strapping guy, and they would not feed him nearly enough food. He lost weight in a few days there. They wanted him to do upper body therapy, and he needed help to walk. There was no one big enough to spot him if he fell. He requested them not to wake him up and they did. He thought the staff was pretty nice. There were a couple cool people who were nice to him and friendly. It was very clean and had no smells.

Review of Lakeside Health & Wellness Suites

It is clean. The meals are okay. The RNs have been good, and the doctor, but the social worker is not really helping us with what we need help with. I can't get any information. Nothing happens and there are no answers for anything. We have found them wishy-washy. Records are not matching the hospital records. The social worker had the wrong chart. My loved one's health is rapidly declining. When we are there, she acts sedated. All she says is that she has to go to the bathroom. No one is helping her drink water.

Review of Lakeside Health & Wellness Suites

It was awful. They locked me in and I could not get out. There wasn't any care. Some people were nice and some not. It was clean. The communication was really bad.

Lakeside Health & Wellness Suites in Reno provides a wide range of individualized skilled nursing care with comfort and compassion. Our goal is to promote your independence, wellness, and peace of mind. Whether you are recovering from a hospital stay or making Lakeside your home, we aim to provide personalized care that helps you meet your goals. We also provide hospice and respite care. 24-hour nursing care and visits from independent board-certified physicians ensure close medical supervision.

Medical and therapy staff work together to build your individualized care plan, which could include physical, occupational, and speech therapy, as well as a variety of skilled nursing services. An array of amenities and activities will help make your stay pleasant and comfortable, including community events and a home-like setting.