Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness - Sparks, NV

Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness - Sparks, NV has yet not published prices.

street map for Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness - Sparks, NV

Review of Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness

I would like to say thank you to the holiday manager who helped with the papers and things. The manager is very friendly. It is very clean. Every time I come in, someone is swabbing the deck and I can smell bleach, and that's great. It is very clean and safe. They do not have food from my loved one's culture.

Review of Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness

They were very good upon my mother's arrival to the facility. The people at the facility have been so, so kind. They are getting her involved. They have acknowledged and provided her with everything she needs. Her therapists have been amazing with her. They have established really strong bonds. She has already had her hair cut, and this has made her feel better, as well. The head of nursing listens to you and acts on what you say. The social workers have been fabulous! The nurses have been so good and prompt. Everyone from the facility has really taken the time with our concerns. I feel as though everything is addressed and taken care of. Each department has established a relationship with me and have done everything in their power to make this go smoothly. Some meals are beautiful, and then other are not quite there. It is unpredictable. Also, there could be a little more attention to what the patient wants to eat.

Review of Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness

They have taken good care of my loved one. The people are very nice. It is very, very clean. The therapy has worked well with her. Everything gets taken care of, but there are few staff, so sometimes, they get fed late. The nurses are nice, but there are too few of them. The food is good, but always comes late. It is sometimes cold.

Review of Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness

They are helping my loved one with the proper medication. The facility is very secure. They are very attentive, and it is very clean. They have a good ratio from patient to staff. They provide one-on-one care. It is top-notch. The therapy is good. We are pleased with them. The nurses are very good. They treat us nicely and are very attentive. The meals are healthy and to her liking. The communication is excellent.

Everything went well.

Review of Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness

My mom has been there several times, and she really likes them. She just has had a really good experience with the therapy. I did not ask a CNA to help, but she did it herself. Mom says she has been treated well. It is very clean. They tell me everything when I call. She has not said anything bad about the food, and she is picky.

Review of Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness

We are so pleased with this facility. This place is extremely clean! I am so impressed with the cleanliness. Most of the time, the meals are very good. There have been a couple of meals my loved one did not quite enjoy as much. It seems as though the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Although the communication is very friendly and the staff is helpful, information seems to get mixed up along the way at times.

Review of Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness

I was not happy at the previous place, but my loved one is very positive here, and everybody loves him. He's happy with the care. The therapy is terrific. I was a skeptic at first because I've been there before it was under new management, but once it got underway, they've been very good. The nurses have been good. He thinks everyone is great! The cleanliness is good. He likes the food.

Review of Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness

Everybody was accommodating and there to help me. The therapy was awesome. I was really happy with them, and all of them were knowledgeable and gave me help with what I needed to do. I was able to accomplish everything I went there for. The floors were very shiny. The nurses were good, except the graveyard staff took forever to get Tylenol or for help. I did not know I could choose my food until the day before I left.

Review of Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness

The staff is friendly. They are good people. They care, and that is refreshing. The nurses are top-notch! The aides do a good job. There is no dust or dirt, and the bedding is all in good shape. I have to ask before they find someone with the answers. They aren't forthcoming with information.

Review of Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness

The building itself seems to be in good condition. However, the staff could be more attentive. There seems to be a disconnect in terms of people being aware of what their job duties are. For example, when I visited, there was still a great deal of food on the floor from lunchtime. Also, there seems to be a pile of dishes left unattended at times. The staff could have more awareness for the patient. I wish they would go through me more in terms of my loved one's care, as well as maintaining contact regarding her progress.

Review of Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness

They seem to be nice. The cleaning is terrible. The floors have things on them when I'm there. It smells like vomit or feces. They haven't reached out. It would be nice to hear how he's doing from the nurses.

Review of Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness

The meals were not good throughout my loved one's stay. The food was just very poor overall. They could have communicated with me more frequently than they did. I would have preferred to be contacted regarding updates on her care and progress.

Review of Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness

This is actually my loved one's fourth time at the facility. The meals have definitely improved. She has trouble getting her medication in a timely fashion. I have not had any contact from the facility.

Review of Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness

It is clean. There is no dirt. My loved one was upset with the service at first but says it is getting better.

Review of Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness

They were very friendly. My loved one could not do a few things in therapy, but they stopped those things. The CNAs were all nice. Some nurses were better than others. Housekeeping could do a better job on the rooms. He had to let the dietician know he needed certain other things, and the food got better. The communication depended on who you talked with. Things took place that seemed uncalled for. They were running an hour to two hours behind on getting his painkiller. They were shorthanded on the day he was admitted, and it was chaos. There were problems in his room, and it took two days to resolve. He had an appointment and had to wait two and a half hours to be picked up from it. They were shorthanded depending on what shift it was. It took some CNAs a long time to get there. The night shift was the hardest part. Sometimes having to go to the bathroom took longer than wanted. The therapist showed me ways to help him.

Review of Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness

The nursing staff is fantastic. I do like the nurses on the day shift. They are great. The food is good. I love my loved one's doctor. Overall, the experience kind of varies. The first night was not good. The therapists have not been in to see her, and that's why we are there. The aides are pleasant, but the trays are there all day until dinner. When we checked her in, there was garbage. It was two days before they changed the towels, and she had to ask. There was a pill on the floor in the hallway.

Review of Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness

The therapy is going great, and I am impressed with what they are getting my loved one to do. I admire the nurses with so much on their plate. I get the feeling there are not enough staff to help. There were a couple of times when he needed help and it took a long time. I always have to be the one to find out things.

Review of Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness

When you first enter the facility, it is amazing, and the floors are very clean. The cleanliness is awesome. I love the nurses and aides. They need more CNAs there. Sometimes my loved one's floor has food on it for a couple of days. The trays are in his room for a couple of hours. I am not pleased with the meals. There is not enough food for him. The beds are too small. He fell a couple of times out of bed. I am not really pleased with the therapists getting him out of bed. The staff should all improve with communication. They did not call to let me know when he fell. I have not had a great feeling there. I was there one morning when he had a dirty pull-up loaded with feces and urine. He was soaked wet in the bed.

Review of Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness

My loved one was at the facility when it was under different management. To me, it seems as though there was more available staff when it was still under the last company. There seems to be less available help. The overall quality of his meals has room for improvement.

Review of Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness

The therapy is good. The friendliness is here and there. It depends on the person. I have asked twice to have specific housekeeping things done, and they did, but I should not have to ask. There was a problem with meals that was ironed out. The quality of communication depends on what shift and who you are talking to.

Review of Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness

The therapists are making my loved one work, and they are doing a pretty good job. She likes her evening nurse. They are very good with getting her on the phone. There is not a problem with housekeeping at all. Nothing is out of order. She has had some problems from when she started there. She rang the buzzer for help, and no one showed up all night to help her. The issue was taken care of right away by the director of nursing. She has had some misunderstandings with a couple of the nurses. I had to chase her dinner down the hall. She does not care for the food.

Review of Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness

One of the CNAs is very helpful and kind and always right there. The food is better. The nurse staff is low. The nurses definitely and the doctor could do better to communicate.

Review of Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness

It is a nice, clean place, but the issue I have is the service. My loved one complained about the food and no one did anything about it and said jokingly they were in charge, and she got no response. She's not happy there. She fell because the lock was not on her wheelchair. It was hard for her to get a hold of someone. She was yelling for help. They are bad at communicating with me. I tried to talk to them when I was there. They just said they help her when they can, but they were cold. The front desk joked about helping when they get to it. I was hoping for some serious answers about how to help when they fall. They need surveillance or sound systems to hear and help someone that fell or is yelling for help. I don't know what pills they were giving her. I had to call the doctor and never heard back.

Review of Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness

Although the staff is friendly, things seem to have a difficult time getting taken care of. The facility seems to lack on their communication skills. My loved one didn't receive correct treatments when she first arrived. It took longer than it should have to get them in place. There have been problems with medication. The meals at the facility are very poor.

The mission of Wingfield Hills Health & Wellness is to provide individualized care that promotes independence, wellness, and peace of mind in a comfortable environment. We provide individualized post-hospital skilled nursing care on both a long-term and a short-term basis. Our offerings include a variety of therapeutic and skilled nursing services, including physical, occupational, and speech therapy, pulmonary rehabilitation, TPN care, and comprehensive wound care. Our comfortable, inviting environment features warmly-decorated interiors, landscaped courtyards, and a wide range of activities and amenities.