Senior Suites Midway Village - Chicago, IL

Awesome people!

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your experience; we appreciate your feedback!

If no one is in the office on rent day the house keeper collects the rent. This should not be because our record should be private.
I can go on and on but if something could be done about the above matters this will be a start. Hoping to receive a respond from you. Thanks in advance.

SLC Midwest

My name is Lisa Reed & I am the Vice President of Operations, including Senior Suites of Midway Village.

Thank you for your time in providing us your valuable feedback. I do understand your concern about the confidentiality of your rental payments. This is why we provide a drop box for rental payments outside of the office door. This is a secured box you may use which our Property Manager is able to access. This was installed for the convenience of our residents.

Thank you for your feedback.

We never go to a play movie or the boat to eat or gamble to try and win our rent money. Cost of cable is from 50,00 to a 100,00. If you don’t have cable TV reception is Lousy. We have to wash our own windows, screens and blinds on the inside.
There’s seldom no one in the office even on the day that rent is due.

SLC Midwest

I would like to take this opportunity to first thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback & I do hope we can resolve your concerns.

We would be more than happy to schedule some outings or other events for residents. Resident feedback is critical in determining our monthly calendar. I will share your feedback with our community & regional team to get these types of events planned.

It is expected that our windows & screens are regularly cleaned. We typically do this in the spring. I will make sure this is scheduled to be done.

There are times that our office is closed however, we do have a mail drop box for rental payments for convenience.

Thank you again for your feedback & I will follow-up with our team.

Here at Senior Suites located at 6800S, Keating – Chicago 60629 are paying top rent 800,00 and 900,00 a month starting with $70 increase every year which was not told to us in the very beginning. There is little given to us in return. The only activities we have is Bingo and we purchase our own gifts for this.

SLC Midwest

My name is Lisa Reed & I am the Vice President of Operations including Senior Suites of Midway Village.
I appreciate the feedback you provided & I hope we can resolve your concerns.
I see you are not satisfied with the amount of our rental rates.
We typically have to implement an annual rental increase due to expenses which typically increase each year.
We work diligently to control our costs.
I would be very happy to speak to you about your specific rental increase. The annual increases implemented would more than likely not equate to $70.
In reviewing the activity calendar for your community, I do see we are offering more of a variety of activities than the bingo you mentioned.
Again, I would be happy to discuss your personal concerns if you would like me to call you or if you would like to speak to me. You can reach me at [removed].

I just moved in staff very competent, [Removed] helped me apply and she was very helpful and understanding [Removed] also was very kind to help me with questions I have had. It is a beautiful building.

I am deeply, very grateful to all the wonderful staff here at midway village. They had a great deal of patience to deal with my present issues…
All I have to say is mission accomplished! I am very deeply grateful to be fortunate enough to live here! Thank you staff….

The staff was courteous helpful and professional. I fell in love with this building.

During my move in two very helpful young ladies were there for me every step of the way. Bonnie and Lety ! I’m super excited to being living here.

I just wanted to let everyone know that both Bonnie Lesnicki & Lety Buzo the office personal are wonderful. They were very helpful & respectful to us. I can’t wait to retire my family & friends to this location. Thank you ladies!

The best place that I have ever lived in my entire life. The property manager & staff are wonderful. I give everyone & the building a rating of A+++! Thank you very much Senior Suites of Midway!

I was really impressed with Senior Suites and what it has to offer.

Review of Midway Senior Suites in Chicago, IL.

Nice area stores. Easy access bus and trains too.

Very nice community

Overall things have gone very well with Senior Suites Midway Village! It's a nice looking place, and they keep everything looking clean and well cared for. The staff and residents all seem very friendly! My loved one really seems happy here, and we're glad we found it!