Review of Senior Suites

I was referred to by another senior from S. Halsted. Very impressed I didn't realize that I could of moved here 6 years ago. I am 68 now. Very nice accommodations. Thank everybody in charge.

Review of Senior Suites

[name removed] and [name removed] that work in the management office are very friendly very helpful and caring. [name removed] took her time with me & my mom as we were applying, [name removed] gave us a speedy report on everything. She gave us her full attention. It was nice sitting and talking with her. She is a true blessing to the building and management staff.

In the Beginning

As far as I know, my friend is doing well. I was helping and we saw that this was a suitable home. She liked the community and she was happy. It seemed clean and the staff were nice. I would recommend this place to a family or friend in need.

the staff are very helpful

At Senior Suites Gage Park the staff are very helpful. She is very happy there. The transportation is somewhat limited at this facility. The overall care and support that the residents receive is good. She has no complaints. I cant think of any areas that need improving.

Senior Suites Gage Park Review

Our experience at Senior Suites Gage Park has been a very good one. The staff is informed and friendly. They offer a very comfortable setting for their residents. We visit my mother-in-law almost every day so I have seen it first hand. I would definitely recommend Senior Suites Gage Park.

Imagine being able to live in a beautiful building, in a community of friends, receive monthly housekeeping services and benefit from specially designed safety features - all for one low affordable monthly rate and in the Chicago neighborhood you've called home for most of your life. As a resident at one of our many Senior Suites communities, this dream can become a wonderful reality.

Chicago is known throughout the world for its wonderfully diverse neighborhoods and distinct architectures. Senior Suites reflect that civic pride in the neighborhoods we serve by the attractive apartment homes we offer. Senior Suites allow adults 62 years of age and older to live affordably and safely in the neighborhood that they call home. Our communities are designed with your comfort and safety in mind and provide opportunities for social engagement and camaraderie.