Senior Suites of Marquette Village - Chicago, IL

Wonderful place!

Everything is going great here. We love our new apartment and have had no complaints. They always have a full calendar for us to be able to do activities. We really like it.

There Is Always Something To Do

My mother is doing great here at this community. I'am pleased with the care they are providing her with. The community looks great, they do a good job with keeping the community neat and tidy. There is always something to do, they offer many activities. I know she is safe and in good hands. I would recommend this community to my friends and family.

Happy here

My friend moved here and she's still pleased with the place, I talk to her and ask her how things are going. I'm really impressed with the people, the palce and it was a real learning experience for me.

She went and looked at, and applied f...

She went and looked at, and applied for the apartment before her tour appointment

Senior Suites offers affordable, high quality apartments homes with specially-designed amenities to meet the needs of Chicago's older adults, those 62 years of age and better.