Mercy Circle Retirement Community - Chicago, IL

Mercy Circle Retirement Community - Chicago, IL has yet not published prices.

Review of Mercy Circle Retirement

Everyone was excellent! Best care and compassion ever!!! Thank you!

Review of Mercy Circle Retirement

Everyone was excellent! Best care and compassion ever! Thank you!

Review of Mercy Circle

My aunt, [name removed], has been here for short-term rehab. Everyone here has been wonderful. Therapy has really helped her. Therapists are great. I would recommend Mercy Circle for anyone. Our experience has been superb.

Review of Mercy Circle Retirement

I am so lucky to have spent 7 weeks at Mercy Circle. The place is perfect in every way. Wonderful people, great people and service.

Review of Mercy Circle Retirement

I have spent the last 3 weeks here at Mercy Circle in the Physical Therapy Rehab. I broke my hip 3 weeks ago and after the excellent therapy program I have participated in, I will walk out independently tomorrow, with no assistance device, and fly back home to Calif. Your therapists at Mercy Circle are "top-notch," They work well as a team as well as individually. The administrative stuff and nursing staff were very warm, welcoming and helpful. I am truly grateful for the time I have spent here.

Review of Mercy Circle Retirement

Staying at Mercy Circle for short term rehab was a very wise decision. After spending 21 days in skilled rehab, I needed further assistance. Mercy Circle had a respite room available with outpatient rehab on site. Because of the extra care, I’m feeling very strong and leaving for home soon. The complete staff from the nurses, CNAs, housekeeping, administration, dietary and especially physical and occupational therapy was exceptional.
Everyone tries to go the extra step to help out and are very friendly. I also had a very good experience with maintenance. They helped furnish my room and helped me with my TV etc.
All in all Mercy Circle is a 5 star in my book, very efficient, extremely clean, helpful in many ways, it’s just a beautiful place. I must mention social service, they did a great job in helping me.

Review of Mercy Circle Retirement

Our father was in for short term care and physical/ occupational therapy for 2 weeks was very pleased with therapy and care in general. Very compassionate staff. Very clean facility. Very spiritual facility. Would recommend Mercy Circle highly for the care of a loved one.

Review of Mercy Circle Retirement

My stay here was very pleasant