Senior Suites of Washington Heights - Chicago, IL

Mom is adjusting

This community is doing well my mom. They are very attentive to all the residents. They let them be as independent as possible. They keep them engaged with lots of daily activities. It is very clean. When a resident passes away they are very compassionate and supportive. The grounds are kept up they had a picnic that my mom attended and she enjoyed that. I would recommend this to my friends and family.
Please let me know if you need any more info.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your recommendation of our community. We appreciate your feedback and we're so pleased that your mom is making her home here with us!

A great community for care

I like the care of this community for my mom. I like the staff and they attention that is given to my mom. My mom likes being able to cook for herself. Mom is always participating in activies and she likes the live entertainment. We would be happy to recommend this community for others.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your confidence in us; we appreciate your recommendation and are delighted that your mom is enjoying her home here!

Not a great first impression

I toured this community when looking for a place for my mother. I wasn't here for very long because I didn't feel the environment was a good fit for my mother.The staff was okay but we ended up choosing another community in the area.

SLC Midwest

My name is Lisa Reed & I am the Vice President of Operations, including Senior Suites of Washington Heights.

I would like to take this opportunity to first thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback related to you and your mother’s experience at this community.

I am very sorry to hear that your impression of our community was not a more positive score. You indicated you had some concerns about the environment. I am not sure from your comments if you were referencing our community or the surrounding area near our community. If we can be of further assistance I would be happy to hear from you.

If you would like to talk further with me, you can reach me at [removed].

Again, I really appreciate your feedback. It is important to me.

Imagine being able to live in a beautiful building, in a community of friends, receive monthly housekeeping services and benefit from specially designed safety features - all for one low affordable monthly rate and in the Chicago neighborhood you've called home for most of your life. As a resident at one of our many Senior Suites communities, this dream can become a wonderful reality.

Chicago is known throughout the world for its wonderfully diverse neighborhoods and distinct architectures. Senior Suites reflect that civic pride in the neighborhoods we serve by the attractive apartment homes we offer. Senior Suites allow adults 62 years of age and older to live affordably and safely in the neighborhood that they call home. Our communities are designed with your comfort and safety in mind and provide opportunities for social engagement and camaraderie.