Senior Suites of New City - Chicago, IL

Friendly Community

Very happy here. Everyone is very kind and helpful. The place looks very nice and well kept. The staff is friendly and always wiling to help.

My mother is very satisfied with the opportunity.

Great Experience

They assisted in every way possible to make a place for my mother. I am very satisfied with the service that she is receiving- thank you.

Great Staff and Clean Facility

I was very satisfied with the facility and Staff. It appears they have adequate activities available, but i have not yet explored all that is available. Over great experience.

New City Rocks

My mom loves this facility! The staff is very friendly as well as the tenants. I am 110% satisfied with our choice.

Really Nice!

I did move in and I'm very impressed. It's clean and the people are extremely friendly. I know that when I first came here to see it the lady told me that they had meals and when I asked the gentleman that is now the manager about it he didn't seem to know anything about it so I don't know if there are or there aren't.

They're very helpful and nice and it's clean. They don't seem to have a program where you can meet some of the other residents. It's really nice. I highly recommend it to others.

SLC Seniorsuites

On behalf of Senior Suites, I appreciate your feedback regarding your move to Senior Suites of New City.

Overall it sounds like your experience has been positive. I am however, sorry if our meal program was not effectively communicated to you. Our Suite meals are available to residents five days per week. A menu is posted each week & residents may order the meals with the office staff. Our meals are prepared by a chef at our Autumn Green at Midway Village community and delivered fresh to you. Pricing of meals varies depending on the number of meals you would like to order. We would be happy to provide you with a complimentary sample of our meals. Please notify the office if you are interested.

Our monthly calendar of events is a great opportunity to meet new residents, as is our monthly resident meeting where new residents are introduced.

I am happy you made the decision to move to Senior Suites of New City & welcome your feedback at any time.

New City Site Coordinator informed, n...

New City Site Coordinator informed, no apartments available, now on waiting list

Imagine being able to live in a beautiful building, in a community of friends, receive monthly housekeeping services and benefit from specially designed safety features - all for one low affordable monthly rate and in the Chicago neighborhood you've called home for most of your life. As a resident at one of our many Senior Suites communities, this dream can become a wonderful reality.

Chicago is known throughout the world for its wonderfully diverse neighborhoods and distinct architectures. Senior Suites reflect that civic pride in the neighborhoods we serve by the attractive apartment homes we offer. Senior Suites allow adults 62 years of age and older to live affordably and safely in the neighborhood that they call home. Our communities are designed with your comfort and safety in mind and provide opportunities for social engagement and camaraderie.