Senior Suites of Bridgeport - Chicago, IL

Imagine being able to live in a beautiful building, in a community of friends, receive monthly housekeeping services and benefit from specially designed safety features - all for one low affordable monthly rate and in the Chicago neighborhood you've called home for most of your life. As a resident at one of our many Senior Suites communities, this dream can become a wonderful reality.

Chicago is known throughout the world for its wonderfully diverse neighborhoods and distinct architectures. Senior Suites reflect that civic pride in the neighborhoods we serve by the attractive apartment homes we offer. Senior Suites allow adults 62 years of age and older to live affordably and safely in the neighborhood that they call home. Our communities are designed with your comfort and safety in mind and provide opportunities for social engagement and camaraderie.

Manager [Removed] and entire team of professionals at senior suites of Bridge port go above and beyond to provide a safe, well maintained, quiet and lovely life style inside as well as outdoors, satisfaction score “10”.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for your review of our community! We appreciate your confidence in us!

[Removed], [Removed] are great. They were very helpful in answering all questions.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review; we appreciate your feedback and your confidence in us!

It’s a nice community with the staff who are very dedicated. The property manager [removed] is really the cornerstone of the suites. [removed] is great and also [removed]. They work together well.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for your review; we appreciate your confidence in us!

[removed] is the property manager here and she is just the best. She’s kind and really has a good heart. There is nothing phony about her actions. If anyone is fair with her then she returns the favor but she’s learned to stand up for herself and not let some grumpy senior bully her. That’s her best quality – a real straight – shooter but also kind. I love her to pieces!

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for your review; we appreciate your feedback!

Great ...Clean ..and Friendly

This living facility is a nice and peaceful place to live .The residents are really friendly..The staff and management is also AWESOME they will do what ever it takes to make you comfortable and Happy ..

SLC Midwest

Thank you for your review and for your confidence in us! Our goal is to provide the best possible care for our residents and we are delighted that you feel we are meeting that goal.

It was such a pleasure working with [removed]. She was well informed, patient, & very nice to deal with. [removed] also was very courteous on the phone. I am very happy to be moving into Senior Suites of Bridgeport

I wanted to complement our property manager [Removed]. She is the best – this unit has ever had. No one can beat her. Please do not take her away from us her job here is super. She keeps every one of us happy and just makes our day with her presence. Thank you for giving her to us.

I liked the area, the personnel is very friendly.

Our experience with Senior lifetime has been amazing due to Bonnie Lisnecki. We imagine her position to be a great undertaking & yet she greets you with a smile & makes you feel comfortable & welcome. Overall we found her to be a genuinely caring person with a great personality. We are extremely grateful for every time Bonnie has done for us & cannot thank her enough.
Thank you Bonnie Lisnecki!!

Good, but not great.

Overall, I was pleased with Senior Suites while my Mother was there. I did feel the prices were high for Seniors living on a fixed income, and there could have been more activites as well. There were a few personell problems with mangers quitting, but the property was kept up, and my Mother enjoyed her time there.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback about your experience at Senior Suites of Bridgeport.
My name is Lisa Reed & I oversee all of the Senior Suites communities. I am pleased that overall you and your mother had a positive experience while she resided at our Bridgeport community.
However, we are always interested in improving our resident and family satisfaction. If you could give me a call at [removed] I would love to talk to you in more detail about ways to improve our residence.
Again, I thank you very much for your feedback and I look forward to speaking with you.

A smooth process

My mother moved int SS of Bridgeport. She really likes it. The people are very helpful and management is very patient and resourceful. Although my mother misses her friends at the old apartment building she said she is glad she's at Bridgeport.
Karen

Review of Senior Suites of Bridgeport in Chicago, IL

I live in this community and I give it five stars!

Mom Likes Senior Suites

It's very clean and most of the staff is pretty friendly. My mom seems to like everybody. Overall I'd say they're friendly and professional.

The cost is something that is difficult. The cost could be a little lower but I think that she likes where she is. She feels safe there and that kind of balances it out. The care seems good. They respond to her requests in a timely manor. My mom is in her upper 80 so she doesn't do a whole lot with the activities but she does go on the grocery trips and she sits out in the activity area. I think she enjoys that.

There are not washers and dryers on the first floor. That is definitely something that needs to be addressed. They are on every other floor. There are elevators but it would be more convenient if there were washers and dryers on the first floor.

Mom must be happy

She went into the city and signed the lease unbenownst to me and did it all on her own. It's an area I grew up in and I left the city over 30 years ago but she likes it there. She must be happy or she wouldn't have moved there. When I visited I didn't meet any of the staff, as far as any smells I didn't detect anything but I was pretty much out of the loop besides the initial phone call