Autumn Green at Midway Village - Chicago, IL

Don't let our value prices fool you -- Autumn Green is a beautiful community!

Autumn Green at Midway Village offers full-service rental retirement living at a mid-range price for persons aged 62+

OR

For-sale condominiums for persons aged 55+ in the adjacent Midway Village Condominiums.

This unique campus is ideally located in the West Lawn area of Chicago near the extensive shopping along Cicero Avenue and the best transportation Chicago has to offer. Both of our lifestyle options offer spacious one and two bedroom units designed for ease of living -- fully equipped kitchens, raised electrical outlets, wide doorways, lever door handles and more.

Both lifestyles share a beautiful community center with a library, computer center, fitness center, games lounge, and more. Our monthly calendar of activities offers a variety of programs designed to enhance the body, mind and spirit.

Autumn Green is designed for folks who want to be free of the day-to-day hassles of maintaining a house -- we take on most of the chores freeing you up to live your life doing what you want to do.

I liked this community

This community is nice for a mid range priced community. The community seemed clean and the people I met were nice. This community would have been an option for us of it would have been in a closer location.

My Mother Loves It Here

This is a lovely community, I'am pleased with everything they have done for us. My mother is doing very well here, she loves it ! It is a great place, the community is nice and well-kept. They have an excellent staff here. They are very helpful and caring. There are many activities offered for the residents. I've tired the meals and the food is good. I know she is being cared for well. She is in good hands and I would recommend this community.

Autumn Green is Unique

Father recently joined Autumn Gren and loves the staff, fellow members, services, accomodations, in short, everything.

As a son I value the professional staff and how they inter act with my father.

In addition we love the diverse environment residents and staff.

My sister and I made the areangements for AG during brief visits to Chicago from Connecticut.

Our Initial Experience

Father was overwhelmed with is experience, he was laughing during a call for the first time in quite awhile. The sraff including Ms. Barrow, Rhonda and her nursing staff, and the CA,s were friendly and professional. The guests themselves are also very nice.

My fathers unit is very nice and the transition from his home was very easy.

The food looked really good as well.

Overall, my sister and I could not be more pleased.

4 stars

Some of the floors have an odor such as urine. They could have a few more activities through out the day. The facility is clean, they just need to improved on the odors. Everyone is friendly.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for your review of Autumn Green Midway Village. We were disappointed to learn about the concerns regarding our community. It is always our top priority to provide quality programs and services to the residents in the community. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact Carol Shaw Burns, Executive Director by email [removed] or by phone [removed]. I look forward to speaking with you!

They go above and beyond to help my family

This community is very clean. The people are friendly. They are understanding towards situations. They go above and beyond to help my family. They are understanding to my grandfathers situation. They work hard on satisfying the residents and the families. Everything has been great. The only thing that I couldn't rate was the activities because my family and I do not participate in them. Overall, This is a good community!

The staff is very cordial & polite.

Adjusting

My grandfather is adjusting well thanks Consuelo berger

good community

It’s a very clean community. She likes the activities that they offer. The food is very good. My loved one has only been there a little while, but so far it’s been pretty good. The staff has been helpful and supportive.

We don't have any complaints at all, and I am a very strict critic.

We don't have any complaints at all, and I am a very strict critic. They are very empathetic, and communicate well with the family. They offer a wide variety of activities, and they are very friendly. Mr. Cole was very, very upbeat, and inviting, and extremely informed. He was able to answer all of my questions. I liked that it was very clean, and smelled, not chemical clean, but clean.

It was very clean. The staff was definitely friendly. Nothing that I can I think of right now that would need to be improved or done better. I never had any complaints about the food. The cleanliness and facility itself and the friendliness especially is why we chose them.

Great Place!

Everything here has been great so far! When we were searching, we found that this would be the best situation for my loved one, and we are still very happy! The price is fair, and you get your money's worth, so the value is good too!

Excellent location, staff. ...

Excellent location, staff. Mom still wanted to cook her own food.

I really liked the place.

They brought up her meals, and she loves the food. They were prompt with bringing meals. For the first few days they didn't do the services they said like cleaning her room. I had to clean her room for the first week and a half or so. The only thing I think they over-charged me for the clean up and restoration of the room, when she moved out. We chose this because of the services they offered. Anytime she pushed the button they were right there. I really liked the place.

Beutiful setting.