Sea Breeze Healthcare Center - Mobile, AL has yet not published prices.

Very Well Staffed

The facility itself is old, but care and cleanliness are outstanding. It's not fancy but it's ultra clean. It had a really bad rating so I went there first, and the rating was from five years ago. A new company took over and it's whole lot nicer.
Downstairs is a mixture of patients, and there are a lot of amputees, young and old. There's a lot of people who have suffered some form of a serious injury. On the third floor, where my husband is, a lot is Alzheimer's or brain injury. The amount of care takers that they have is incredible. Even on the weekends, they are full staffed. I've never found him dirty or had to shower him. He is doing much better. They have him on new medication, and he is not being as combative. He is not as hostile as he was. Almost all the staff is retired military, and they call him Chief. He responds well to that. The VA pays for every bit of it, but it is a very long process. I had to wait for two years.

You have a choice for short term rehabilitation and long term care – all nearby! We welcome you and your family to be our guests and visit our facility. Come and meet your healthcare professionals at Sea Breeze Health Care Center and discuss the needs of the person that means the most to you.Located in the Mobile, AL area, our experienced team of caring professionals is dedicated to the issues that matter the most to your loved ones. Every effort is focused on improving their quality of life. It’s our passion and your assurance that you’re doing what’s right for those who cared for you.