Belle Vie Living Center - Gretna, LA

Belle Vie Living Center - Gretna, LA has yet not published prices.

• Rehabilitation
  • Medical Social Workers
  • Skilled Nursing
  • Long Term Care

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

The room is very clean. It doesn’t have any odor. My loved one says that the therapists are very good. When I came in through the front door, I had to go find somebody to help. There are no signs telling you where to go. The one person I could find was friendly. Also, he was asking for more food and snacks and they said they didn't have any. He is not getting what he needs to eat. He called for someone to come, and after 45 minutes, nobody came. There is nobody communicating.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

They stood up to the standards of what they described me. I appreciate the work that the staff provided for my mother and all elderly. The therapists made a great effort. The nurses did a good job. The staff was on top of everything. When I talked to them on the phone and visited, they were very polite. Everything was very clean and sanitary. There was no odor. It was a nice dining setup and everything. If they needed anything, they knew where to find me.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

Our experience has been good.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

It is excellent. Everybody is so helpful. I would truly recommend this place to anyone! I have really enjoyed my stay. If I cannot be home, I want to be here. They put me through the ringer at therapy, and that was what I needed: excellent services! They have really taken care of me! The cleaning has been great. They have so many people cleaning. I'm surprised. The food is absolutely delicious. Right now, I am eating a shrimp dinner with rice, and there are so many shrimp in here I cannot count them. And the vegetables, oh my gosh... Everything is delicious.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

I think for the most part it's okay. My mom seems to getting along and not complaining about anything. The nursing seems to be good. She is getting her medication on time. The staff always seems to be fine. They seem to be pretty nice. People say hello and seem to know who you are. It seems to be pretty clean. My mother likes most of the stuff they have been feeding her. She has not had any problems or complaints. Some things could be a little better. I would say the communication is good. They've called me twice. The only thing that might need improvement is to make sure the patients are clean.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

I think the meals are great, and my loved one likes them, too.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

They are friendly. Nobody has informed me about anything. We have been concerned about if a doctor is seeing her and the nurses making sure she swallows her meds. There is a broken chair in the room.

Michele Varon

Thank you for your comments. We set up both 72 hour meetings and 14 day meetings to update families on the progress with the full teams present; however, you can always get information at any time. Never hesitate to reach out to the administration for answers. We will look into the broken chair too.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

It's been pretty good! Most definitely I would recommend the facility!

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

I already have recommended it to everybody. My loved one likes that they are very very kind to her. I like the fact that they are very responsive. They answer my questions. The transportation person is excellent, and she calls me when she is leaving and when she arrives. The doctor is very understanding. My loved one is fed and kept clean. It has been a good experience overall for her and me. It is very clean and I have not had anything missing. The food is great. They went and above and beyond with the food and ordered something else for if she wanted food later. Whenever I call, I get the information I need. I had some issues in the beginning, but everything is fine now. The nurses for the most part are good. My loved one has improved a little bit, but not has much as I thought she would. I had a bad experience with a rude and arrogant man once.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

They are very friendly and my loved one is not too upset with being there. The floors are very very clean. The floors and base boards are shiny and no dust. It is very nice. He does like the food. The only person I spoke with is the administrator and she is very friendly.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

They are doing a good job here! They treated me like royalty and I really loved the therapy. All of them treated me nice. I have no complaints with the staff. It is very clean and I loved that. The food was fine. They always call me and let me know what is going on.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

They are doing a good job with my dad. He is eating and he doing better. He is going to his therapy and I can see he is already improving. They are really friendly. I love that the facility is really clean. He loves the meals. Any questions I have, they answer in a way that I can understand.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

Everything has been great here! The nursing care is excellent! One nurse saved my mother's life when she first arrived. They ran tests and were able to treat a very serious condition. This nurse is awesome! The food is good. The communication is fantastic!

It's good.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

Everybody has a positive attitude and are kind. They are really considerate. We had a meeting with all the nurses and they updated us on her improvements and medications. They seem to be pretty informative about the problems she is going through. They always come in a timely manner. They had someone take her to her appointment for me. I really appreciated that. It is very clean but she says the food isn't really satisfying at all. They brought her a wrong kind of sandwich.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

It is okay. I am not pleased with the meals.

Michele Varon

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry to hear you aren’t pleased with the meals but you do have the option to ask for alternative food options if you are not satisfied with what is being served. We do have to follow doctors orders when it comes to diets so sometimes we can’t serve everyone exactly what is set on the menu for that day.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

She has to call multiple times to get assistance.

Michele Varon

Thank you for your comments. We work hard to get to the call buttons as timely as we can; however, staff may be assisting other residents and can get caught up. We will look into the issue.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

Everyone is very friendly and they are all prompt with providing services. They keep the room clean. They provide fantastic teamwork. They take my loved one to therapy twice a day, and he has improved his mobility. The nurses give him his treatments. They laugh and joke with him and this helps him relax for his treatment. The aides are doing a good job. They are on top of giving him a shower and changing his bedding. It is extremely clean, and they clean all day long. They buff the floors and wipe down the windows and doors. There is no bad smell. The meals are pretty good, with snacks. He had crawfish. Their tablecloths are colorful, with orange and fall colors with white linen on the tables.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

Everything is looking good for my brother's care. The aides are helpful and the food is excellent as far as he is concerned. They are always nice to us when we visit. They are always friendly. It is very clean. The housekeeping keeps it very clean. The meals are good. I had an opportunity to share a gumbo with him. When we first got there, the administrator went out of her way to help me. We would like him to have therapy on the weekend. Some of the staff gives excellent care and some not.

Michele Varon

Thank you for your comments. Unfortunately, therapy is only provided 5 days a week Monday through Friday in the short term rehab unit. On the long term side, we do offer restorative therapy 6 days a week if he stays with us long term.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

They are good nurses. Some of the staff is friendly. It is clean. The therapists could do more. The therapist and the front office could improve their communication.

Michele Varon

Thank you for your comment. We are working to improve our communications but please don’t hesitate to bring your concerns to our administrator.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

The people are really nice that work there. I went to pick my loved one up for Thanksgiving and she was a mess and not changed. Her remote control for her TV is still gone. Her blanket has been gone for two months now.

Michele Varon

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry she wasn’t ready for when you came to pick up. At times there are emergencies and things that take priority for staff or shift changes depending on the time you came to get her. I am not sure about the remote and blanket but I am sure the staff has been looking for those items. You can always ask maintenance for a universal remote to borrow and for the blanket, we can always reimburse you to purchase new.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

The nurses' care is good. The people are pretty friendly. It is pretty clean. It is okay but not the best. There a few things they could improve on. We did not know she was sent to the hospital. A lot of things are missing from her room. The patients go through things and take things. She is not alert here. She calls for help and it takes a while to get help sometimes. She is not too happy with the food, and she asks for a sandwich sometimes instead of what they offer her.

Michele Varon

Thank you for your comments and yes, there is always room to improve. It is protocol to contact the family when a resident goes out so please make sure all of the information we have in the computer is correct. We would have to know specifically what is going missing in order to try and locate the items. We always suggest to not leave any valuables laying out and around and we can provide lock boxes to those who would like them free of charge.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

It is kept up there. They dress up the tables really nice to make them feel like they are at home. They are allowed to have their own TV and dresser. My loved one has not complained about the food. He complains that when he needs attention sometimes the nurses are a little rough with an attitude. It took forever to get a call from the doctor.

Michele Varon

Thank you for your comments. If you are having issues with any of our staff, please make sure to get their name, their uniform color and shift times so we can address it and pinpoint the issue. As far as the doctor calling you, their nurse practicitioners are really the ones who are caring for the residents most of the days. We do have medical directors but they typically will have the NPs try to handle the issues at first.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

My therapist has been very helpful! They work with me every day, and it has gone so well! The staff has all be great here! They are very nice and accommodating.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

It's at the top. The nurses are great. The aides are very great. The staff is very friendly. It is very clean. The food looks really good.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

Everyone is nice and helpful, and my mom likes it. So far, the nurses are good. The cleaning must be perfect if my mom is not complaining. She likes the food.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

It is a nice facility. The therapists are awesome people. All of the nurses and staff are very nice. The administrator is very nice. It is clean. It does not smell most of the time. The food smells delicious, and they clean up right after meals. The presentation is good. Everyone is on top of everything. Both of his nurses and the DON communicate well, and they are very attentive. It is like a small community. They all know my dad.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

They were all great therapists! Because of them, I chose to go back there again. Some of the nurses were great! They would do things that normally an aide might do, like help with toilet situations, instead of making you wait longer. They went above and beyond. Some of the aides were exceptional, but overall, they were on their cell phones too much. Some nurses weren't personable. Some of the people were nicer than others. The meals were so-so.

Michele Varon

Thank you for your comments. We will readdress the cell phone issues as we have a no cell phone policy for all staff. As far as meals, we do follow the doctors orders for diets so your loved one may be on a restrictive plan that causes meals to not be as flavorful as they are used to but you also have an option to ask for an alternate meal.

The experience was good.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

Everybody was very nice and showed me around. They showed me where my loved one was going to be. It was clean.

The experience was good.

Our loved one was in the STAR unit for rehab. The facility was clean and the staff was available and friendly. However our loves one fell out of bed at least three times that we know of and no measures were taken to protect her until after the second fall. That was only after we had a meeting with the administration. While we know that things happen, we felt that more could have been done sooner. There are no alarms on the beds or for the residents. She had to go to the emergency room three times and also to a different hospital for neuro-care. This was all in a matter of two weeks. We hope some lessons have been learned by these experiences.

Michele Varon

Thank you for your feedback as it is important to us and we take each comment seriously and work to make corrections. It is difficult to keep our eyes on each resident 24 hours a day as we are not staffed for that type of care; however, it does not mean that we are dismissing these issues that should not have happened more than on one occasion. We are a restraint free facility so we can’t have bed rails or ways to ensure to keep them in the beds. Typically we lower the bed as close to the floor as possible and put mats on each side. If we know there is a fall risk, we try to place the resident as close to the nurses station as possible. We did have some staffing issues awhile back and have worked to improve that along with letting go those who are not living up to the standards set by our facility.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

It is the cleanest. They do a very good job in terms of communication.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

It is very clean. So far, I have no complaints. They communicate with me. The therapist stays in contact with me and touches base to let me know what the plan is.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

Everyone has been wonderful. My loved one eats in her room and the food is great. We like many of the staff.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

So far, everyone has been very nice. We have no complaints. It is great. The staff have been excellent from the moment we walked in. It is very clean, with no odor.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

So far, we have been impressed with the facility. It is going very smoothly for our family.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

Our overall experience was good, but in the dresser, each drawer had trash in it, and they didn't take care of it. We haven't heard about anything yet.

Michele Varon

Thank you for your comments and bringing this to our attention. We will make sure to check the drawers upon each discharge.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

There is no therapy on the weekends, but the therapists do a really good job. My loved one is having issues with the staff. The bedside tables are rusty and cracked. The sheets are dingy.

Michele Varon

Correct. We only do therapy M-F and then they rest on the weekends. Thank you for bringing those issues to our attention. We have already ordered new furniture and bedding.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

I have mixed emotions with them. I do not know if they are giving my mother the therapy she needs. I do not think they are giving her pain medications at the right time. One shift is nice during the day, and the night shift is rough with my mother. They are very friendly. It is pretty clean. The meals need a lot of improvement. They have been very good at keeping me informed. I would only recommend it to someone who does not need a lot of attention.

Michele Varon

Thank you for your comments. She is getting the therapy that was given to us to follow from her discharge orders. If you feel this is not correct, please contact the Therapy Director to discuss it further.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

Sometimes they inform me. I never really hear from them.

Michele Varon

You should have had a family care plan meeting. Feel free to ask questions at any time to head nurse or therapy.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

There are some of their rules I do not like. They need to hire more staff at night. There are only two nurses at night. When my loved one rings the bell for help to the bathroom, it takes a while for help. It is not clean. The staff is kind. They talk with us. The therapists are doing what they can.

Michele Varon

I am sorry if you are not happy with our policies. Please make sure you address your concerns with the administrator so we can explain further. We are staffed above state requirements for both day and evening staff. We do our best to get to patient as quickly as possible but sometimes the staff is tending to someone else.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

I go there every day, and from what I see, it is great. My mother wouldn't be there if it wasn't. She is doing what the therapists ask her to. The nurses are awesome. The aides are respectful. The staff is awesome and always there. I have never found my mom dirty or needing bath. It is very clean.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

My loved one does the therapy, they keep her clean, and she loves the food. There is nothing I could complain about. This is our first time in a nursing home, and we have been so pleased with her experience here! She does the therapies there and they are really helping her get better. The nurses are great. The kitchen is very clean, with nothing on the floor. It is a very clean facility. If she doesn't enjoy her meal, they offer her other solutions. She really likes the food here and feels like she is going to gain her weight back on that reason alone.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

All the food is really nice. I appreciate the person who gives my mom her medicine. She handles the patients with tenderness and care.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

They have taken off a lot of weight off my shoulders. The nurses are very good. They are very good about calling me regarding care or things out of the ordinary, such as falls. The food is very good. The only issue I have had is when I came in and I had to help feed her. I was told that if she falls asleep during her meals, they let her sleep instead of encouraging her to finish.

Michele Varon

Thank you for your feedback. We do our best to make sure everyone is being fed but at times, you just can’t force someone to eat and keep them aroused enough to stay awake. I believe this is an isolated incident. If it isn’t, please contact the Director of Nursing to make sure we take different measures.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

They keep us well informed about her care, but we are a little disappointed. We were told the facility could take care of our loved one's condition, and it seems like most of the staff hasn't had training or isn't willing to do it.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

I do not think my loved one is getting what he is paying for. Someone is taking his shoes and remote, just to name a few items missing. They forgot to put his wander guard on and he was in the street in a wheelchair. Some nurses are good and some are not. There is a lack of continuity between shifts.

Michele Varon

Thank you for your feedback. We have looked into this matter as to why the WanderGuard was not placed back on. I believe he came back from the hospital at an odd time and it was overlooked to place the device back on. As far as missing items, always make sure everything has a name on it and report missing items to housekeeping. We do everything we can to locate the items. We are also working on better communication between nursing shifts to better care for them.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

They called my brother and said they found our father outside. I have been complaining that he had fallen and gotten hurt. Now he is in the hospital. They did not make sure he had his walker when he left. It looked clean. They did contact my brother to tell him my father fell and that he did not break anything.

Michele Varon

Thank you for your feedback. Some residents unfortunately are let out of the building by visitors that don’t know better. We have taken precautions so that this doesn’t happen again and have provided a WanderGuard for the resident to alert staff when he gets too close to the door.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

Everything is perfect. The aide who gives my son a bath in the evenings has been very good.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

They made the transition go so smoothly for us. The care our loved one is receiving is great!

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

Overall, we have been very pleased with my brother's care. For the most part, they are a very caring group.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

It was very good. They seemed like they took very good care of my loved one, and he looked good. He was satisfied with everything. Communication was not quite as good, and they did not get back to me about an important issue with the doctor.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

We love it! Everyone is so nice and friendly. I am in the process of trying to get my mother here as well because we have had such a good experience with my father. When I ask questions, the staff is right there to help and answer. The therapists are very good with my father, as well as keeping me informed on his progress. Administration in particular has been exceptional. They have welcomed me to each one of their desks throughout this process and have even been a shoulder to cry on when I needed it. My dad is really enjoying his meals. The facility also has a nice way of doing the dining room with everyone together. My father says while he is here, he is sure he will never go hungry. They keep me informed as well as answer all of my questions throughout the process.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

The employees are very friendly and laugh a lot. There is no smell, and it is very clean. My loved one loves the food. It tastes like home cooking. Everything is great!

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

So far, everything has gone okay for us. More phone calls would be nice. I haven't received any.

Michele Varon

Thank you for your feedback. We are in the process of creating a new schedule to better inform families along the way.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

My loved one was always mentioning her nurses and how she really enjoyed every single one of them. One employee made a difference for her. She seemed to really like one of her therapists. However, they told us she had to leave because she wasn't making progress. I feel she was almost booted from the program. I feel as though they could have helped heal and then gone from there.

Michele Varon

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately based on what insurance you have, our hands are tied if the insurance says they aren’t progressing or are at their base line and will no longer pay for services. You always have the right to appeal to stay longer.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

One of the nurses seems to go way over what her job pays her to do in caring for my wife. Expectations have been a problem, though. I always feel like something more could be done. My wife has fallen twice.

Michele Varon

Thank you for your feedback. We are a bit different than what type of service you get in a hospital. I am not sure what your expectations were when coming to a SNF. As far as falls, we are a restraint free facility and don’t provide large bed rails however we put the bed as low as it can go, put those patients close to the nurses station and provide padding on both sides of the bed as precaution.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

The admissions director as well as the social services have been especially helpful during this process. There seems to be staff that is very friendly and then those that could definitely be more compassionate. We have to be proactive to receive information. It would be nice for the facility to be able to be able to reach out to us to update us on our loved one's care.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

They treat my loved one well, and they are very friendly, with no problems. The service is fine. They keep the building up very nice. The meals are good, and the dining room is neat and clean. They are good at informing us. They are all really nice to us.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

My loved one likes the space in his room and is comfortable. They are taking care of him. He likes the food. He is doing a lot better than he was. He is doing the exercises.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

I am anticipating good care. The nurses are very friendly, warming and welcoming. They remembered my name. So far they are short-staffed as far as the aides go. The few I have met are very nice. It is clean, but it has a smell. The food is okay. I am not getting a report every day. I do anticipate that they will call me if something goes wrong.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

The food is good and it does not smell. The room is clean and nice. The nurses seem to be very nice. I have not heard much. The staff are very helpful. They are very nice and kind. The staff is nice, but they are shorthanded. Some are there for a paycheck and some are caring. I brought some food for my mother and it was gone. The equipment is old. We changed the chair in the room.

Michele Varon

Thank you for your feedback. Please know that we are never short staffed and ALWAYS STAFF ABOVE STATE REQUIREMENTS at all times. There are certain times in the day where the staff is busier than others but our primary concern is to care for the residents. As far as equipment, we will assess the rooms to make sure everything is in working order for the future.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

They treat my loved one nicely. She has said it is hard for her to do the therapy exercises. The place is very nice and clean. She is not getting enough food or what she wants.

Michele Varon

Thank you for your comments. Please make sure to speak up and tell dietary that she would like more food. We do follow the doctor’s guidelines for dietary as well.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

My loved one is getting excellent care. The nurses are very nice and cooperative. They tell me how he is doing in the morning when I call. They do an excellent job of keeping me informed. The meals are good. He likes the meatloaf and mashed potatoes.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

The nurses and aides are good, and everyone is friendly. It is clean and there is no smell. The meals are good, but they are telling me my loved one is not really eating.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

Sometimes, when I go there, there are no nurses around. I will click the call nurse button and no one comes. That is very concerning, because the patients need help. What do they do if they need immediate attention? It seems like they are very understaffed. The nurses are friendly enough when they are around, but they are rarely around. They don't give enough information, and they never know what is going on. They are understaffed. It also needs to be more secured. There is no one securing the entrance. Anyone can come in at any time, and no one will even notice. That is not safe for the patients. The staff is friendly but not very informative. It seems like there is no system for giving us information. No one knows what is going on. It seems clean, when they clean it, but it can take a while to clean up spills and things. My loved one is okay with the food. No one knows what is going on, and they never call back.

Michele Varon

Thank you for your comments. We are currently addressing the issue and in the process of hiring more staff; however, we do staff above the state requirements. Can you tell us what time of day you were experiencing this?

As far as security, we do have security cameras around the building and we do lock the doors at night where a code is required to enter.

We set up a care plan meeting every 7 days to update you in detail on the progress of your loved one. You can always ask the Therapy director for an update and the STAR head nurse. We have addressed this issue as well with better communication

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

I was kind of upset when I went in for the first time. A lady from housekeeping entered the room without letting us know she was coming in the room. I went and reported it to the administrator. The meals they gave my mother aren't things she can eat, but they looked good, with beans and greens. I found the place clean. The administrator was very pleasant and professional.

Michele Varon

Thank you for your comments. We have taken measures to correct this problem, educate the staff and this seems to be an isolated incident. Please address any other concerns directly to us so we can make sure you are satisfied.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

I would recommend Belle Vie Living Center to a friend!

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

I had no complaints. When I asked for nurses, they came. The place is immaculate.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

They really are polite and answer everything you need. It's a good facility.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

I've had a pretty good experience. It seems like the staff is really concerned about the patients. They're eager to answer questions if you ask. It's very clean. They do a pretty good job of keeping me informed.

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

The therapists are working my loved one, so that's good. Everyone is wonderful to him there. He says the food could be better because it's mostly sandwiches.

Michele Varon

Thank you for your feedback. Residents can request other meal options if they don’t like what is being served. We are glad therapy is going well!

Review of Belle Vie Living Center

Sometimes it is not as clean as it should be and some of the staff is dismissive. It looks like the therapy is pretty good. Communication is not good. I need to know more of what is going on. There seem to be some miscommunications.

Michele Varon

Thank you for your feedback. We set up care plan meetings weekly to be able to give you detailed feedback on the progress and answer any questions; however, feel free to reach out to the staff with any questions or concerns you may have.

I LOVE THEM. My loved one has started her therapy and she's doing pretty good.

My mom has started therapy and she says it seems to be going good. The nurses are accommodating and give her medications on time. The meals aren't too great, I've had to go get her McDonald's a few times.

Today is my mother’s second day of rehab and it's going fine. The nurses have been taking good care of her. I haven't had any problems with them, they talk to her, get her out of bed, take her to the restroom. I haven't met anyone that hasn't said hello. We are impressed with how clean it is. The room, the hallway, everything looks good to me. They had some really good gumbo one day. The first day I talked to a nurse, and they always listen to what I have to say and ask questions.

Therapy is being aggressive, but in a good way, and my mom has been showing improvement. The nurses are attentive.

Therapy is going great. My loved one is able to walk with a walker now. She speaks very highly of everyone. The place is always clean. She said that the meals are delicious

The therapy is very good, my loved one can move around with his walker. The staff is very friendly. His bed is always changed and made. He's a big eater, and I have to bring him food because they don't provide enough food. They don't tell me anything about what's going on with him.

I would recommend to a friend

We are still making adjustments. It was my understanding that they were going to do physical therapy three times a day, five times a week. He is supposed to gain strength in his legs to walk. He is not having as much rehab as he needs. There needs to be more emphasis on therapy. The people at the facility are very nice, but some are not too social with people. They keep things very clean. They don’t seem to have much of a selection for meals. My loved one doesn't eat fish and they keep serving it to him, so I help and bring him food. No one has kept me informed, not even the attending doctor at all. The physical therapist is really only person that I have spoken with. Communication could be better.

Michele Varon

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry you got misinformation on the therapy. We do offer therapy Monday through Friday up to 3 hours a day depending on what the doctors orders are. If someone doesn’t need all three therapies, then they won’t get 3 hours of therapy for the day. As far as meals, there are always alternative options if you don’t like the main meal being served so make sure to ask. You shouldn’t have to bring food in every day. We set weekly care plan meetings up to keep you informed of the progress and answer any questions and concerns you have; however, you are welcome to ask questions at any time. The medical director really doesn’t come to the facility often. It is the nurse practicitioners who really see the residents daily and tend to their care.

The stay has been good, but my loved one hasn't been able to do too much right now. They are really wonderful and are in and out of his room all the time. The rehab is doing a good job. Every one of them are really good at the rehab, and they work very well together to make sure that he is taken care of. They all work together and I have seen a little progress with his rehab. When it comes to the meals, I told them that everything has to be soft, so they are trying to accommodate him the best way that they can and are going the best they can. As for as keeping me informed, I always ask them, so they don’t get the chance to inform me, plus I'm always there.

If my loved one would listen in rehab it would make it better. He likes it there, though. Every time I have spoken to him they are always friendly to me. He doesn't like the food. When I ask they tell me what I need to know

Everyone has been wonderful. They take good care of my mother and they always get back to me with information if needed.

The people are nice and the place is clean. I requested the place and it worked out very well this time as well, I have no complaints. The nurse and staff are always willing to help my loved one and give her their time. Breakfast every morning is grits; she would like more variety.

They're real nice people, always have a smile on their faces. They're very friendly. All the people at the front desk are very nice. The place is really clean, they're always mopping and I've seen their tables cleaned for lunch and I've gone into little activity rooms and they seem like they're clean. The bathrooms are very clean, too. It always smells good at lunchtime, though my brother is very particular and doesn't really like the food.

My mom is doing fine with the therapy. She was having problems with one of her treatments.

Belle Vie Living Center is dedicated to serving the ever-changing needs of each resident. We do this by providing compassionate service and uphold the highest clinical standards and practices. Short-term rehab patients and therapy services are provided in a separate STAR unit. Our 89-bed facility is available for short-term, long-term, and skilled nursing care. Private and semi-private rooms are available and we provide in-house laundry and housekeeping services, social services, and a fully-staffed maintenance department. We also have a wander guard system in place to assist residents prone to wandering.