Maison Orleans Healthcare of New Orleans - New Orleans, LA

Maison Orleans Healthcare of New Orleans - New Orleans, LA has yet not published prices.

It was good!

Review of Maison Orleans Healthcare of New Orleans

My loved one said the food is good. The staff is friendly but the employees are not current on the things they are supposed to do for him. It's dirty and there is an odor.

Review of Maison Orleans Healthcare of New Orleans

A couple months ago, my loved one wouldn't talk to me. A nurse put the phone up to his ear and he knew who I was. The nurses were great. There was a nurse who let me know about him. She called me and gave me an update.

Review of Maison Orleans Healthcare of New Orleans

My loved one says they treat her fine. She likes the nursing and they treat her well. She is comfortable. They keep me informed and updated. It smells like urine in certain parts of the facility, but it is clean.

Review of Maison Orleans Healthcare of New Orleans

The service was great. Overall, it was a great experience. I thought the therapists were amazing. They were very attentive to detail and very caring. They made me feel really good going there. The nurses' care was good. The staff was really, really good. They were very friendly and cordial. They had very good communication. The rehab department and nurses communicated very, very well. Any questions I had were answered. The cleanliness was good, but they could have done better cleaning the bathrooms, and there was a smell. The meals were great but repetitive. There were a couple of times the meds were late or lunch was late. One of the nurses was not professional with my roommate.

Review of Maison Orleans Healthcare of New Orleans

They are doing the best they can. They're doing their job in the physical therapy. The staff is very friendly. The assistant administrator engages with the staff and my brother. He is very respectful. If I have any questions, he always has an open door. He is firm but compassionate. My brother likes the food! I saw a plate so good I wanted to eat it! They got my brother special food. It's clean for the most part, but it's an older building. People may misjudge the facility by its looks, but they will not have the wonderful experience of the staff.

Review of Maison Orleans Healthcare of New Orleans

I did not appreciate not seeing a doctor for my husband. They did not give him his medicine. After I spoke with them, they did something about it. I was really disappointed in that place. It was dirty and hot. They did not have an air conditioner. One elevator did not work. I would not advise anyone to go there. They did not have a light in the bathroom and it smelled bad. The meals were just a hot dog, and he cannot have those. If I did not go there to find things out I would never know. I do not know how they are open.

Review of Maison Orleans Healthcare of New Orleans

The quality of care is pretty poor. The facility is really dirty and the people are rude. They forgot my dad was even in the room. I felt like he was unsafe.

Review of Maison Orleans Healthcare of New Orleans

I would not recommend it to an enemy. When we visited, the person that was mopping used dirty water and came into the sitting area. Communication is better with some folks than others. The building as far as I can tell needs improvement. I do see some signs of improvement in my loved one since she has started rehab. We are pretty satisfied with the meals.

Review of Maison Orleans Healthcare

They kept in touch and they took time to explain how my brother was doing. They are very friendly. It looked nice and clean. The food is good too.

Review of Maison Orleans Healthcare

Everything is good so far. They do show concern for my loved one. The cleanliness is pretty good. He said he likes the food. They have been calling me with information.

Review of Maison Orleans Healthcare

From what I can see, the therapists are great. It seems to me part of the staff are outstanding and other staff persons are not paying attention to my loved one and are not changing her diaper enough. I am going to try and get her out of there. They do not communicate with me and I am upset about this.

Review of Maison Orleans Healthcare

My husband's stay is not going to well. They are not getting him the care he needs. They are also sending him to appointments in hospital gowns. The staff has not been very friendly with us. When I call to speak to him they put me on hold and then hang up. The bathroom is terribly dirty.

Maison Orleans emphasizes compassionate, quality care for our guests. Our rehabilitative services are designed to restore each individual's health to help them achieve their individual goals. Our therapists are trained to evaluate the needs of the individual and treat the underlying impairments for loss of functions. The building offers a comfortable and supportive environment for those in our care.