Maison Orleans Healthcare of New Orleans - New Orleans, LA

Maison Orleans Healthcare of New Orleans - New Orleans, LA has yet not published prices.

Review of Maison Orleans Healthcare

They kept in touch and they took time to explain how my brother was doing. They are very friendly. It looked nice and clean. The food is good too.

Review of Maison Orleans Healthcare

Everything is good so far. They do show concern for my loved one. The cleanliness is pretty good. He said he likes the food. They have been calling me with information.

Review of Maison Orleans Healthcare

From what I can see, the therapists are great. It seems to me part of the staff are outstanding and other staff persons are not paying attention to my loved one and are not changing her diaper enough. I am going to try and get her out of there. They do not communicate with me and I am upset about this.

Review of Maison Orleans Healthcare

My husband's stay is not going to well. They are not getting him the care he needs. They are also sending him to appointments in hospital gowns. The staff has not been very friendly with us. When I call to speak to him they put me on hold and then hang up. The bathroom is terribly dirty.

Maison Orleans emphasizes compassionate, quality care for our guests. Our rehabilitative services are designed to restore each individual's health to help them achieve their individual goals. Our therapists are trained to evaluate the needs of the individual and treat the underlying impairments for loss of functions. The building offers a comfortable and supportive environment for those in our care.