West Jefferson Health Care Center - Harvey, LA

West Jefferson Health Care Center - Harvey, LA has yet not published prices.

My family member was sent here for wound care and therapy. It is a very old building so I was hesitant at first, but I was very pleasantly surprised at how well we were treated and how great the care is. I am very pleased with the wound progress. The nursing team is always helpful in explaining what the goals are and how much progress has been made. The care plan meeting was very informative, they really explained everything in detail. We are also very pleased with rehab program. Meals always smell and look great. Staff is good about taking care of odors right away. We would definitely recommend.

West Jefferson emphasizes compassionate, quality care for our guests. Our rehabilitative services are designed to restore each individual's health to help them achieve their individual goals. Our therapists are trained to evaluate the needs of the individual and treat the underlying impairments for loss of functions. The building offers a comfortable and supportive environment for those in our care.