West Jefferson Health Care Center - Harvey, LA

West Jefferson Health Care Center - Harvey, LA has yet not published prices.

Look somewhere else

The facility is very old and full of mice and it seems that they continue to serve their resident substandard care and food. The staff dresses in any manner and the administration is more concerned with smoking with her staff versus how they do their actual job. This place is awful.
I never saw the nurses leave the nursing station, and the nurses working there were loud, rude, and unprofessional. The administrator is loud and dismissive. I watched two nursing assistants walk out the facility and quit in tears!
We took our family member out of there! Don’t let this be where you leave your loved ones.

My family member was sent here for wound care and therapy. It is a very old building so I was hesitant at first, but I was very pleasantly surprised at how well we were treated and how great the care is. I am very pleased with the wound progress. The nursing team is always helpful in explaining what the goals are and how much progress has been made. The care plan meeting was very informative, they really explained everything in detail. We are also very pleased with rehab program. Meals always smell and look great. Staff is good about taking care of odors right away. We would definitely recommend.

West Jefferson emphasizes compassionate, quality care for our guests. Our rehabilitative services are designed to restore each individual's health to help them achieve their individual goals. Our therapists are trained to evaluate the needs of the individual and treat the underlying impairments for loss of functions. The building offers a comfortable and supportive environment for those in our care.