Carrington Place of New Orleans - New Orleans, LA

Carrington Place of New Orleans - New Orleans, LA has yet not published prices.

UnCarrington Place of New Orleans

I have been a resident at Carrington Place of New Orleans for almost 5 years. If you love your loved ones keep them far away from this Godforsaken place!!! With a few exceptions, the nurses are extremely rude and never supervise the Cna's nor lend a hand when needed. Cna's are poorly trained and talk crazy to the residents. Contrary to what is stated there is hardly ever a doctor here to see the residents. I haven't seen my doctor in nearly 2 years. Physical therapy is the poorest equipped in the state. Quality of food is worse than what I'd feed a dog! Calling the cooperate number to complain is a complete waste of time because they all protect each other and then reprisals are a certain if you dare! If you want your loved one to suffer and be treated with no dignity or respect in their final time of life then this is the place to send the poor soul otherwise run from this place of sadness and despair!!!

I'd recommend Carrington Place of New Orleans!

Need better safety measures

We toured the Carrington Place. The staff was friendly enough. They are good on one side of the facility, but very different care given on the other side. They are very busy. We did not like the fact that anyone could walk in, they did not have the safety measures we were looking for in a community. We chose another community based on our loved one's needs.