Chateau Living Center - Kenner, LA

Chateau Living Center - Kenner, LA has yet not published prices.

Review of Chateau Living Center

The service is good and the atmosphere is pleasant. The doctor is on task, and therapy is working. The nursing care is very nice.

Review of Chateau Living Center

The staff was supportive during sign in. The process was good and thorough. Nursing seems to be good. The staff are very friendly, supportive. It is very clean and simplistic. The dining experience could use some help. My loved one doesn't like the turkey and doesn't eat it. He liked the pizza, desserts, and juices. I don't ask many questions or visit as often, but I don't know about doctor or physical therapy updates.

Review of Chateau Living Center

We are pleased so far. The therapy is very good. We had one incident with a nurse, but all others are great. The staff care is very good. The bathroom needs some work. Weekends are not as good for food.

Review of Chateau Living Center

So far, it's going very well. Everything is nice! Everything and everyone has been perfect. They inform me and answer questions.

Review of Chateau Living Center

My loved one seems to be happy there. He is eating better and his attitude has changed since he has been there. I have been pleased with it since he has been there. The therapists are working with him. The meals seem to be fine.

Review of Chateau Living Center

It is a nice place. They are taking good care of my loved one. Therapy is excellent. The nurses are wonderful and they communicate really well. The staff is very friendly. The facility is clean and very nice.

Review of Chateau Living Center

I am pretty pleased. I am comfortable with my loved one being there. The therapists are nice and good. The nurses are good also. The majority of the staff is friendly. Maybe servers at lunch are the least friendly, and the laundry lady. The food seems good and my loved one is not complaining, so she seems happy with it. My only concern has been some of her clothes going missing. No one reaches out, but when I'm there I can speak with them. I make myself available for certain things to talk with them.

Review of Chateau Living Center

The service and cleanliness was very good and all the staff was helpful. My loved one said rehab therapy was good. The staff always greeted me and were very nice. I never had a problem with any of the staff. They are very good at keeping me informed. I do not have any complaints about that. I was a little depressed with the condition of the other residents. It was not a place I would want to be. If you go in the morning, when you walk in there is a urine smell, but later in the day it is gone.

Review of Chateau Living Center

My loved one likes the nurses. The staff care is excellent. It's very clean. Communication is very good.

Review of Chateau Living Center

When the call light is pressed, it takes a great deal of time to receive help. The floor in the rooms could use some better cleaning. I have run into some obstacles with the meals thus far. The facility takes a while to implement requests, and the requests coincide with my medical needs so at times I have not been able to eat the food. I have had some trouble communicating with the staff regarding the meal plan. The communication with the dietary department could improve.

At Chateau Living Center of Kenner, our mission is to provide high quality care with integrity, compassion, professionalism, and teamwork. Our residents enjoy comfort and security in a nurturing homelike environment with plenty of opportunities for socialization and engaging activities. Our care is holistic, comprehensive, and catered to each of our residents’ individual needs and desires.

We provide 24-hour skilled nursing and unparalleled rehabilitation services. Our therapists work to create personalized care plans that fit each resident’s personal goals. We offer physical, occupational, and speech therapy among many other rehabilitation services. Our skilled care team is experienced in treating and caring for patients with a variety of conditions, from medically complex cases to post-hospitalization care.