Maison De Ville Nursing Home of Harvey - Harvey, LA

Maison De Ville Nursing Home of Harvey - Harvey, LA has yet not published prices.

Review of Maison De Ville Nursing Home of Harvey

The nurses have been great! The staff has been very friendly! The cleaning is okay.

Review of Maison De Ville Nursing Home Of Harvey

Oh, I think it's the best. I am so happy we found it. The nurses are absolutely great! The administrator personally called me! He said "We got your got brother and we are going to take care of him." They are like a family! It's very clean. It smells good.

Review of Maison De Ville Nursing Home Of Harvey

The people are nice. They have locks on the door. I talked with one of the therapists and it was good. Everything seems clean to me. The social worker emailed and called me.

Review of Maison De Ville Nursing Home Of Harvey

I never have a problem when I call and have a question. We can leave stuff there and when we come back it's still there. The nurses are all good to my loved one. I haven't heard any complaints about the food from him at all. They call me every day if they have to.

Review of Maison De Ville Nursing Home Of Harvey

They are doing what they are supposed to be doing. They are taking good care of my brother. They are really friendly. As far as I can see, it's clean. My brother likes the food.

Review of Maison De Ville Nursing Home Of Harvey

They seem to be taking good care of her. My mom is better and is taking her medications as she is supposed to. They have a lot going on, but they are friendly. Her room is always clean. It's great. She likes the food, and I was there once and it actually looked good! So far they are communicating great. They let me know if there are any problems.

Review of Maison De Ville Nursing Home Of Harvey

So far it's been fine. With all of the things I ask for, they are accommodating and right on time on doing it. He fell and they called me right away. They had done what they needed to do. When I first brought him there in the evening, it had a little odor. The next morning, I went there and it didn't have the odor. They need to assign someone to assist him with eating.

Review of Maison De Ville Nursing Home Of Harvey

The meals and dining are good. My grandmother's nurse updates me. They give the medications. They are not being very attentive to my grandmother. When she calls for them to change her or take her to the bathroom, they come after the fact. They misplaced some things we brought her. When you call for help, they are playing on their phones. When I came there, my grandmother had the same clothes from when she urinated on herself the day before. Her room smelled and had fruit flies in it.

Review of Maison De Ville Nursing Home Of Harvey

My loved one doesn't like the food. I haven't been informed yet or heard anything. One employee is nice and very helpful.

Review of Maison De Ville Nursing Home Of Harvey

I am really not too happy with them at this point. They seem to have a lot of nursing aides that are not very professional and have a bad attitude. I notice them fussing and complaining about their jobs a lot. The social worker has been very helpful with some things that were very stressful. They do not seem to serve very nutritious meals. The nurses have been really good about contacting me so far. They were great about communication during a couple incidents.

Maison De Ville Nursing Home of Harvey emphasizes compassionate, quality care for our guests. Our rehabilitative services are designed to restore each individual's health to help them achieve their individual goals. Our therapists are trained to evaluate the needs of the individual and treat the underlying impairments for loss of functions. The building offers a comfortable and supportive environment for those in our care.