Sacred Heart Senior Living by Saucon Creek - Center Valley, PA

Exceptional Quality Care

We were very impressed with Sacred Heart Senior Living by Saucon Creek. They took exceptional care of my mom while she was there. She was there for a short respite stay, and we couldn't have been more pleased. They went above and beyond the extra mile to accommodate my mom. When we would come to visit they welcomed us like we were a part of their family. If we called ahead they would provide us with a room for our family for private events. The food was excellent, they provided meals that that met all of my mom's needs. My mom is not one that usually participates in activities, but they had her engaging in their social hour with the other residents. That was really impressive to our family. Outside they have shaded areas with awnings and different seating available to fit all comfort levels for the residents. There is a nice walking path that overlooks the lake. We would definitely recommend this community to others.

Provided Me A Peace Of Mind

This community has really provided me with a peace of mind. I know my mother is being cared for very well here. I'am very satisfied with her move here, it is truly a great community. They have a great staff, they have attentive and very helpful. She stays very busy with all the activities they offer. The food is great, she really enjoys the dining experience. Everything has worked out great, and I would recommend this community. She is in good hands here.

A Sweet Community

I really enjoyed my tour of this community, this is a nice community. It was one of my top picks. The community looks nice and well maintained. They have a very nice and sweet staff here. Everybody was great. It was a community I was considering moving my mother too. My tour went very well.

The true success of our community is measured through lifestyles enriched, not changed….
Nestled quietly in rural Saucon Valley, Sacred Heart Senior Living by Saucon Creek promises quality care that assures personal purpose and peace of mind. Located minutes from the Saucon Valley Country Club and the Promenade Shops in the Stabler Executive Complex, this senior living community surpasses all expectations for “ EXCELLENCE IN LIVING WITH SACRED HEART CARE “.

As you enter our doors you are greeted with a sense of family and compassion. Delight in the companionship of your peers as you are challenged to a game of pinochle in our social club. Immerse yourself in a novel from our library as you relax by the pond with its sparkling fountains. On the cool days, enjoy the warmth of one our three fireplaces.

Spend a day with the family in our billiard room or cuddle up at the Sunday matinee in our movie room. Relax in the elegance of our dining room as you enjoy fine menus prepared by our talented chefs. Indulge yourself in our Silhouette Salon or go for a swim at the nearby pool. Make time for a moment of spiritual reflection in the serenity of our chapel. Explore the countryside on one of our community outings or shopping trips. Entertain family and friends in our Private Dining Room.

Out of town visitors can stay close by at our Guest House, located conveniently on our property.
We know that our exceptional design, cheerful surroundings and comfortable furnishings will please the most discriminating individual and their family.

We promise that the privacy, dignity and independence of each resident is held truly sacred – compassionate care that stems from the heart.

We invite you to visit our senior retirement community. The very best in Independent and Assisted Living is more affordable than you ever imagined!