Devon House Senior Living - Allentown, PA

A good experience!

My mother is doing very well since her move. I would recommend this community for assisted living because we have had a good experience with them so far. They have a lot of activities and entertainment constantly.

Good Experience with Community, Would Return if Needed

My mother has moved back home, but her experience with this community was a nice one. I knew she was safe, and in good hands. They provided her with great care. The only issue I had was that there was an urine smell that lingered around the community, I did address this with the staff. Other than that issue they do a good job with the cleanliness of the facility. My mother is still pretty independent, but if needed I would bring father back to this community. It is a nice community, and I would recommend it.

Devon house very nice

The sale person [Removed] called me right away to help me with finding me a place for a short term palace for my dad. I had my dad come with me to check the pace out. He was please with the size of his room. He liked that the place was not to big that he won't get lost. he loved the faceted there where no elevators. That was a real plus for my dad. Overall it was a very pleasant feeling. my dad has been there a month and is doing well.

Like the Devon House

It was really hard to find a nice senior living community for my mother. I wanted something close to me, all on one floor, with great food & care. We found that in the Devon House. It takes awhile to adjust, but, then it always does. She's doing much better.

The right place for my mom

After my tour with Donna I felt confident that this was exactly the place I was looking for. She was so upbeat and made this very difficult process so much more bearable. By the time we left my mother was laughing and smiling again.
I was very impressed by the staff, who greeted us and introduced themselves as we toured. Several said they hoped they would see us again soon.
The DON took time to ask us about my mom's medical concerns, something that no other home offered.
I was also impressed by the cleanliness, the odor free environment and the general feeling that everyone seemed happy.
I know I made the right choice.

DevonHouse Senior Living is the Lehigh Valley’s Specialist in Personal Care

Nestled in a park like setting close to South Mail, DevonHouse Senior Living offers onsite professional nursing care 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and a variety of social, spiritual, and educational activities. Exceptional private and companion accommodations are available.

Our courteous and conscientious staff and convivial, home like environment encourage DevonHouse residents to be as active and independent as they wish.

What makes DevonHouse so special:

• All inclusive rates; no levels of care charges.

• Licensed professional nurses on site 24 hours each day, seven days a week, providing a higher
degree of personal assurance for each resident.

• Marvelous meals and varied selections, all directed by a professional, senior living food and beverage firm, CURA Hospitality.

• Hospitality and customer service are our focus.

Available Clinical Services

• On site physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapies.

• Specialties in Parkinson’s Disease Management; Diabetes Management; Coumadin Management; and, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.

• Registered Dietician directed therapeutic diets.

Our Services and Amenities

• A dynamic arts and entertainment program.

• Complementary and unlimited transportation.

• Electronic medication management.

• Independent, uninterrupted, total electric service when electric public utility service is lost.

• Wander guard security for residents with memory loss.

• Personal Care Plus - special additional hands on personal care.

DevonHouse Senior Living Where Excellence is a Habit®