Alexandria Manor Senior Living Center - Bethlehem, PA

My thoughts

I was not impressed with the security in the front of the community. There was no one at the front desk as well as no sheet to sign in and out. This community opens out into a busy road. The room where they do the activities was downstairs and felt dreary. The staff were super nice. We did not think this community would work for our loved one.

I like this community

The food at this community is good and they are very accommodating. They do offer some daily activities and the community is very clean. The staff are really good and seem to care about the residents. This community is really nice and I would recommend it.

No reception - had to look for main office. My contact was at another facility, so the secretary showed me the facility. She handed me a stack of papers stating I needed to review and sign before they do a resident survey. It had an odor and I was really not happy. My concern is the entrance is not monitored.

I would recommend Alexandria!!

The community is small and has three floors. The food is served buffet style. Mom is on a special diet and she seems to like the food. They have an exercise class in the morning and bingo in the afternoon. The community is very clean. Mom has her own room and bathroom. The staff seem very nice and helpful.

Excellent Meals !!

This community does a great job at helping there residents transition into there new living environment. My loved one has the chance to go stay there on the weekends to get used to the facility and other residents before the final move. I have no complaints about the meals and the activity program seems exciting and fun.

Linden St Alexandra Manor

Alexandra Manor has larger semi private rooms where you don't feel like you are on top of the other person. Each person has room to maneuver around and room for guest to visit. It is reasonably priced. Dinning rooms on each floor with a little gathering area. In the basement there is physical therapy a beauty salon laundry and the kitchen. There are private rooms available too.

would recommend

Happy with decision of having Dad staying with this facility. Like that it is smaller than most places I looked at. Staff is friendly and available when needed.

Review of ALEXANDRIA MANOR OF ALLENTOWN BETHLEHEM CAMPUS Assisted Living in Bethlehem, PA

I did not like the facility. It did not appear to be very clean. I also toured the Nazareth location and it was beautiful it just seeme a little cold and dark inside.