Bethlehem Manor Senior Living - Bethlehem, PA

Bethlehem Manor Senior Living - Bethlehem, PA has yet not published prices.

Very nice facility, bright and cheery. Care level sounds like it would be better than at our current location.

[Removed] was absolutely great. Very open and empathetic during our visit. Provided a thorough overview of facility. Though not chosen (distance) I would recommend Bethlehem Manor without reservation.

too dark and sterile. felt cold and depressing.

Friendly Staff

Bethlehem Manor immediately stood out to me as the best option within a practical distance from where I live. I like to visit my mother often so it’s nice to have her stay somewhere relatively close by. The other thing that stood out to me was the wonderful staff. They are always extremely friendly and know me by name. I can rest knowing they are there for my mother with whatever she needs, whenever she needs it. Wonderful place.

Review of Bethlehem Manor Senior Living - Bethlehem, PA

Very attentive, good staff. Very nice accommodations.

The people were very nice and it looks nice since it it brand new. However, the workers didn't say hi or acknowledge my presence when I was touring so i didn't get a great feeling.

Marvelous, clean friendly community. Huge position potential! Well located and also, bright and cheer!
I have seen few such fine facilities of this nature. Congratulations and best wishes for the future.

Mom states that Bethlehem Manor has exceeded her expectations. Although we would prefer to have her independent and at home, this care facility certainly has done a great job making her feel at home.
The staff is helpful and kind, [Removed] does a tremendous job dealing with any and all issues that may arise.
Love the activities and food is great.

The employees were very caring and pleasant. I will enjoy coming back if deemed necessary.

Too Modern For Our taste, But Tour Went Well

I toured this community for my parents, and their needs. Everything went well, but I didn't think this was the right fit for my parents. The staff I met was kind, and friendly. The community had a modern style, and that wasn't not my parents taste. The room they showed us was nice, and had big windows. Everyone was very kind to my family, and I. The experience went very well.

Newer community!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and I have no complaints of how things are going for her. The facility is brand new and I really like the floor plan they have. The staff have been easy to work with and are always engaged with all of the residents. They often do memory exercises with them as well as play music and movies throughout the day. The second floor is dedicated to the memory care unit and they have a great overall program. I am very pleased with this place and would recommend them to anyone.