Bethlehem Manor Senior Living - Bethlehem, PA

Bethlehem Manor Senior Living - Bethlehem, PA has yet not published prices.

It seems like a good place, although with more of an institutional feel because it's in a renovated school building. It could be what I am looking for but I will continue my search.

Review of Bethlehem Manor

Moved Mom here 3-4 months ago from another nursing home. Very impressed with staff here. Very happy with her care! Staff friendly, supportive and professional! Staff really seems to enjoy what they are doing! Thank you!!

Our experience with Bethlehem Manor

After reviewing several facilities my siblings and I decided to move our mother into Bethlehem Manor. It was a decision we will never regret. She was treated with dignity, care and respect by all of the staff. Also, their genuine affection for her and other residents was very apparent. The facility was well secured, clean and pretty decent food as well. My mother was treated like family. Although she is no longer with us, we will always be grateful for the time she lived in Bethlehem Manor.

Great

My mother lived at Bethlehem manor before she passed . I wouldn’t have chosen a better place for her to be I would visit often, good that I was close by. It is not a big community which I felt mom did better in [name removed] in the kitchen knew everyone’s meal preferences personally and gave a family-like atmosphere. Most encounters with staff were positive, some more friendly then others. [Name removed] was fantastic with mom..very caring and intelligent . anytime I had a question or concern she was the go-to She was very involved with moms health and all the other patients..it felt good to know someone else cared and mom was being looked after. She was in good hands I do wish there would have been more activities for mom to pass her time.., It’s not an easy decision to make for your parent.. but I’m glad it all worked out

Review of Bethlehem Manor Senior Living

My mother was a resident at the above community. She had good care and she felt very much at home there. The staff were caring and provided the care needed to help her feel safe and loved. I absolutely would recommend to others.

Very nice facility, bright and cheery. Care level sounds like it would be better than at our current location.

[Removed] was absolutely great. Very open and empathetic during our visit. Provided a thorough overview of facility. Though not chosen (distance) I would recommend Bethlehem Manor without reservation.

too dark and sterile. felt cold and depressing.

Lehigh Valley Manors

Hello,
Thank you for leaving your feedback. We apologize for any negative impression you received of our facility. Bethlehem Manor is our most recently renovated and modernized facility and receives daily quality assurance reviews in order to provide the best possible living experience for our residents. We welcome you to view our gallery of Bethlehem Manor to see our bright, inviting facility. We welcome you to reach out if you have any questions. View gallery: facebook.com/pg/lvmanors/photos/?tab=album&album_id=423327944689373

Friendly Staff

Bethlehem Manor immediately stood out to me as the best option within a practical distance from where I live. I like to visit my mother often so it’s nice to have her stay somewhere relatively close by. The other thing that stood out to me was the wonderful staff. They are always extremely friendly and know me by name. I can rest knowing they are there for my mother with whatever she needs, whenever she needs it. Wonderful place.

Review of Bethlehem Manor Senior Living - Bethlehem, PA

Very attentive, good staff. Very nice accommodations.

The people were very nice and it looks nice since it it brand new. However, the workers didn't say hi or acknowledge my presence when I was touring so i didn't get a great feeling.

Marvelous, clean friendly community. Huge position potential! Well located and also, bright and cheer!
I have seen few such fine facilities of this nature. Congratulations and best wishes for the future.

Mom states that Bethlehem Manor has exceeded her expectations. Although we would prefer to have her independent and at home, this care facility certainly has done a great job making her feel at home.
The staff is helpful and kind, [Removed] does a tremendous job dealing with any and all issues that may arise.
Love the activities and food is great.

The employees were very caring and pleasant. I will enjoy coming back if deemed necessary.

Too Modern For Our taste, But Tour Went Well

I toured this community for my parents, and their needs. Everything went well, but I didn't think this was the right fit for my parents. The staff I met was kind, and friendly. The community had a modern style, and that wasn't not my parents taste. The room they showed us was nice, and had big windows. Everyone was very kind to my family, and I. The experience went very well.

Newer community!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and I have no complaints of how things are going for her. The facility is brand new and I really like the floor plan they have. The staff have been easy to work with and are always engaged with all of the residents. They often do memory exercises with them as well as play music and movies throughout the day. The second floor is dedicated to the memory care unit and they have a great overall program. I am very pleased with this place and would recommend them to anyone.